Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking For Vampire the Masquerade v20, either local or online, anyone available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Vampire the Masquerade v20, either local or online, anyone available?

I'm a Hoosier from Fishers, who cannot find any local games, of v20. Any help or a way to play online would be vastly appreciates.

Hi, I happen to run a play-by-forum game here: http://s15.zetaboards.com/Silence_and_Whispers/index/

It's Revised rather than V20, but it's not like it makes much difference, since the style isn't dice-heavy anyway. Are you interested?

Comment

Umm, it's more a matter of I've already found the handbook for v20 so I don't know how much of an effect on the game not having it would have. To be more specific, I don't have the handbook for revised, so I don't know how much of an effect it would have.
      Last edited by PunkManiak; 06-28-2016, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Don't worry about it. The differences are actually minimal, and the few times you have to roll you'll be most likely told what to do by us STs. Mainly see if you like the setting and our style of RP.

Comment

Been looking at the setting, and I already have a basic character idea in mind. You'll have to let me know if it will work for this setting however.

Comment

Is that the one you posted in the other section?

Comment

For v20, yes, but just a heads up I had to retool the stats and abilities. The initial info didn't work as well for the character, and I misread some of the details on the skills. I'll send over the revised info to you if you like.

Comment

Yes, I'd like to see the current version of that concept!

lso, on S&W we tend to ask a few questions at creation, so don't be surprised if we do that.

Comment

Working...
                X