I'm running a werewolf 2e game and I'm currently looking for 3 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm running a werewolf 2e game and I'm currently looking for 3 players

Hello everyone. I'm currently running a werewolf 2e game. I've currently got 2 players and I'm looking for 3 more to round out the pack. The game is currently set in NYC the group is in queens. This game is currently taking place a continuing world of darkness. This means all the games are set in the same world. So actions by you or other people will may affect other peoples games.

How and where is this game run?

Comment

Interested.

Comment

Its run on skype and its on Fridays.

PM me and I will send you my skype and we can talk and I can answer any questions you have.

Comment

I too am interested but it would depend on when you guys play. Is the schedule set or is that up for discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by Webb View Post
            I too am interested but it would depend on when you guys play. Is the schedule set or is that up for discussion?
            Sessions are Friday nights, with the occasional pick up on Saturday afternoons, and no, they aren't.

Game's run by text, over skype, pack's based around a detective agency so we'd prefer concepts that can be tied to it, instead of the usual ragtag bunch of misfits, even if it's nominally in having a character in the payroll.

Ithaeur and Irraka slots are taken.
            Last edited by Ephsy; 07-05-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Webb View Post
              If @Ephsy's schedule and setup don't work for you, contact the GM/Myself for alternate options.

Comment

Unfortunately "Friday nights" is still a pretty vague answer. Are we talking Friday at 5pm or Friday at 10pm? What time zone are People in?

I'm not trying to be difficult but in order to successfully find people those are probably important details to have.

Comment

8 to 9 PM EST to begin sessions.

Comment

Dang. If you guys every change or get flexible on the day, I'd be interested for any time other than Friday evenings.

Comment

Working...
                    X