[Looking for a group]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Looking for a group]

So, it just so happens that my entire group of regular players has left the city for a very long time. However, it is a nice possibility to try something new: playing online, that is. I am a 22 year old, moderately experienced Chronicles of Darkness player. I have access to Changeling, Vampire, Werewolf and Mage rulebooks. If you are looking to assemble a group or just to fill a temporary vacancy, I'd be much obliged if you contacted me, either here or in private.

A word on time, though. I am currently located in Europe, so the "normal" playtime (around 8pm EST) is, sadly, a deal-breaker for me. If you too, however, are an Old Worlder or this doesn't concern you for any other reason - maybe it could work out!

Are you looking for a Skype/chat game, or are you interested in play by posts as well?

Comment

Well, I don't have a specific preference, so I am open to suggestions.

Comment

Well, I don't have a specific preference, so I am open to suggestions.

EDIT: Oh well, looks like the same post was added twice. Sorry for that, some glitch in the forum perhaps.
        Last edited by Woland; 08-25-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I have a VtM forum game to offer. Take a look here: http://silenceandwhispers.icyboards.net

Playing by post, time zones aren't that important. Anyway, me and a few other people are in Europe, which is kind of nice for OOC communication.

Comment

Are you still looking to play online ?

Comment

Working...
            X