No announcement yet.

Interest in a V20 play by post game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallace "The Cook" Dunsirn Backstory later.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

Originally posted by Thorbes View Post
      Good to see that people have characters with different focuses. A Dunsirn enforcer will surely be handy at times.

Comment

He is a bully. He gets what he wants by force, be it by breaking wills or bones. Also, makes great stew.

Comment

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I've made some minor changes to my character sheet (rearranged a dot or two in Skills an Attributes, took a Flaw to raise Willpower). I'm pointing this out in case we would refer to different versions of the document when deciding dice pool or other things like that, and to avoid impression that I've changed something mid-game.

Comment

Sounds good Woland.

If the remaining people could get there characters finished in the next couple days, I aim to have the gameplay thread up either Friday night or Saturday.

Comment

In character thread

Also I am going to reach out to a few other people to try to get another player or 2.

Comment

And its on!

Comment

Is this game still looking for people?

Comment

Yes, I can include up to 2 more people. If you can get your character made in the next couple of days you can meet the other 3 players in Nottingham when they get there.

Comment

Okay here is what I got, I will be filling out the nitty gritty details like Haven and such later, but I figured this works.

Alfie Rossellini

Comment

Looks good, alfie should be meeting the group in Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                        X