[Looking for group] Promethean, Demon or Werewolf 2e

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Looking for group] Promethean, Demon or Werewolf 2e

As of topic, I would be available for playing a play by post of those games.

second that; I'd love to join

Comment

I would totally love to play a demon! let me know if you find something.

Comment

I'd be willing to run a PbP game focusing on Prometheans and Demons if you guys would be willing. Alternatively, just Prometheans or just Demons. What sort of themes would you want to explore in the game? Anything off the table?

Comment

Interest post as a player. I'd love to play a Promethean in a game like that, whether Demon crossover or not.

2E Legacy Updates
          Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
          Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
          Storm Keepers

Comment

Awesome! Which Lineage are you thinking of? For a Demon crossover game I'd be particularly partial to Tammuz or Unfleshed.

Comment

In that case I might adapt a Tammuz I've played in a different game. Sort of a "villain trying to be a hero" type with a complicated relationship to her creator, that seems Demon-y. Inscription bestowment, probably Vivid Dreams, Repute, and Inspiring as main merits.

2E Legacy Updates
              Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
              Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
              Storm Keepers

Comment

I'd be interested in playing a promethean, Too! Wouldn't mind playing a Tammuz.
                I'd consider a "Hero with an F in good" approach, if that is alright, but wouldn't mind tailoring the character to fit into/compliment the throng, at all. Would prefer a primarily physical char.
                Unsure about themes. Misunderstandings, misconceptions, and exploitation thereof?

Comment

I've started a thread for brainstorming in the link below. There's you two here, and Lady Gray from the other Promethean game thread.

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/g...romethean-game

Comment

Here's a Demon play by post game that I'm currently playing in.

http://creolesoulsfallen.forumotion.com/

Comment

If anyone is interested I'm looking to put together a new demon group game.

Comment

Working...
                      X