Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OOC] The Curious Case of Gloria Margaret Calloway (MtAw 2E)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt actually mind using Discord for fast communication myself. It would make some of the OOC talk easier.

Comment

I have to be honest here. I'm not sure if I can do this.

The last time I tried to run a Play by Post game I couldn't handle the stress of STing combined with the events that were transpiring at that time in my life, and it collapsed. There were a lot of good players in that game, just like there are here. And I don't want to put anyone through that ever again.

So, I'm pulling the breaks on this project for the time being. I need to re-evaluate exactly if I have the fortitude to run a Mage the Awakening 2nd Edition Chronicle, and exactly what kind of Chronicle that would be. I'll return at the beginning of February and either have a more solid ground for exactly what this Chonicle is going to be and what's to be expected of it from the player character perspective, or cancel the project out right.

I apologies again to everyone both from the beginning and new, you are all a good player base and have shown such creativity and promise from the character designs put forth so far. This is me getting my house in order so that I don't string anyone along into an unstable and unsustainable Chronicle, and I thank you all for the support that has been shown so far.

I promise I will keep you updated.

Comment

Eh that's perfectly fine. STing can be stressful. Take your time and come back to us when you're ready. I'm not in much hurry.

Comment

Character sheet Complete

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4u...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Character sheet done. Still not sure about Aspirations.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...WI5TUh5WWhocDA

Simurgh, Mysterium Thyrsus in Mountains of Shadow (IC|OOC)

Comment

I'm sorry everyone, but I'm canceling this project. I've given it a lot of though and have concluded that I am still waaaaay out of my league to feel comfortable running a Mage the Awakening game. I cannot apologies enought to you all, and am sorry for having strung everyone along in the first place.

I hope you all are able to find games elsewhere that are much more successful and enjoyable.

Comment

A shame, thanks for giving it a thought though

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

Working...
                X