No announcement yet.

[OOC] [Awakening 2E] To the Strongest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so no lowering the Opaciy with scrutinizing but we can make a revelation roll with the Focused Mage sight, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Caladriu View Post
      • Study Khvarenah's hollow Fate (try Revelation at Opacity 4 with different Arcana until something sticks?)
      I quite like what you did with that. Its an incentive not to throw out super maximized fate rolls IC without forbidding it OOC. Can I try Scrutinizing it with my arcana, or do I already know all I can get?

Comment

• I was hoping you'd be into it! This is me riffing on Planescape Torment and KOTOR II and Mask of the Betrayer and other Obsidian games featuring a weird metaphysical curse. Maybe if you study it more, it could have unexpected boons as well...

No lowering the Opacity, but Revelation is okay. You'll find out more once you learn the Surface Information, but investigating this Mystery is going to be a little more complex and drawn out while using the same systems. Khvarenah can still try Revealing with Space or Time if it seems relevant.

Anyone who wants to try gets 1 roll for now: if you fail the Revelation, you fail and you'll have to try another approach.

2E Legacy Updates
        Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
        Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
        Storm Keepers

Comment

• Fast-forwarded because I'm getting antsy and wanted to be further along by now. Anyone who wants to be in the temple library is there, under the effects of a single Incognito Presence spell. Any additional spellcasting will have to be done during this current scene, the pre-dawn hours weren't mystically ideal for prep work.

The group is assumed to have used up their Resources and bought the equipment I statted out already, including the advanced camels and survival gear.

2E Legacy Updates
          Storm Keepers

Comment

• My appologies I will try to be quicker with my posting so that the game can move along.

I was unsuccessful in finding the door the first time around. After the others try I will give it another go.

I do not lose my 1 lethal damage until sundown correct, If I remember correctly it was just after entering the temple on the first day so that I could study the Dark Stain.

Comment

• Can one of Death shadow spells push the shadows into the corners?

Simurgh, Mysterium Thyrsus in Mountains of Shadow (IC|OOC)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambov View Post
                Can one of Death shadow spells push the shadows into the corners?

Yes I can deepen shadows in the corner where the trapdoor is and I was going to volunteer to stay behind to operate the trap door unless others feel that I would be of better service with the group see that we are dealing with dead creatures.

Comment

• Hardwire99 Yeah you'll recover the lethal damage at sundown today, Day 3.

Death spells can indeed move these shadows around.

2E Legacy Updates
                  Storm Keepers

Comment

• If this was using oWoD dice we'd be in so much trouble O.O

Comment

• Caladriu, unless you tell me that something is happening up in the room that I don't feel I should be posting, If you disagree or thought that I was down with the others then I will post.

Comment

• Sorry for not posting, RL got crazy. Catching up now.

Comment

• I'll focus on the people in the tunnel for now (which can include Khvarenah if he wants to jump in), but I'll give Hardwire99 something if stuff happens upstairs.

2E Legacy Updates
                          Storm Keepers

Comment

• The only blessing Imhotep can pull off I can think of is Body Control (cast with Death 2 prereq to affect vampires). It'd need a -4 penalty to last a month, and possibly another -2 to have remotely useful Potency, so I'd probably need a Superlative Luck from Khvarenah for this one.

Comment

• You could also make a different suggestion for something of similar value, he's just laying out terms.

2E Legacy Updates
                              Storm Keepers

Comment

• I was mostly fishing for a way to get closer to the master. For all he knows, it is the thing that is looking at him.

Comment

Working...
                                X