No announcement yet.

[OOC] [Changeling: the Lost] What Lies Beneath

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right, no use mixing the two systems - so let's stick to 1e Contracts. Of course, no one has to limit themselves with just the corebook, Contracts from other books are okay too.

Comment

I hate to say it, but I don't know if I'm going to be consistently having enough time to play this. Sorry, all, hope you have a good game!

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

I've got everything but my description and background written up. Going to be a busy week though, lots of late nights. I'll try to figure out when I can finish up the sheet and post it.

Comment

I know it's past the deadline, but is there any chance of me being able to get in on this still? Character is 90% done in stats and backstory already anyway. I understand if that's not possible though.

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

Working...
          X