No announcement yet.

[OOC-2] [Exalted 2.5] The Scarlet Sky Conspiracy – An Epistolary Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the IC post is up! Send me PM's when you want, feel free to ask what you can do if unsure on where to go from here as usual.

Won't be any big battles on screen for some time unless you do it on purpose, just so we can get back to the chill nature of the game!

Comment

/me watches as everyone immediately throws themselves back into big battles, having gotten addicted

Comment

Will get some PM's out tomorrow!

Comment

Post tomorrow, sorry for the slow roll just shattered after campaigning. Hopefully the next election here isn't this year, I'd actually die.

Also you still about Eura?

Comment

yeah, I've been just having a bout of writer's block. that, and a lot of little things have been distracting me. I have two days off though so I should be posting today.

Comment

That's fine! I'm all done anyway. DONE. Will pep up tomorrow

Comment

A post tomorrow! Sorry to keep you waitin'

Comment

Very excited!

(I'm always very excited when posts related to this game come up)

Comment

IC post up!

I think everyone but Guan has something big to be getting on with this month, but feel free to chip in if you want to do a side project as well considering the latest. I'll sort Guan with something don't worry!

Comment

Be away till Sunday, all PM's out in a min if I'm not waiting!

Comment

Post tomorrow! Been busy at work and with family

Comment

Not completely sure Aisa would share all the wedding details, but I wanted an excuse to post them, so there you all go.

Also, Aisa's reaaaaaaly wishing she were a sidereal right now. So many cool first age books and secrets and access to the Loom of Fate, and...

:ahem:

I mean, Dragon Blood is Best Blood. Yes, that's right. Serious Empress lady is not impressed by your nonsense.

Comment

Hey hey all, so planning to wrap up this week. I'll sort it all out you'll see.

But since it's coming up in threads now I guess we gotta talk what I'm up to when it comes to the Setting.

I'm not going to part too far from Canon and go into the wild depths, but this game was set a year before the Solar's return and I've taken that as a liberty to change a fair few things when it comes to Celestials and so it's only fair I tell you that, so you don't assume you know why the Solar's went away (Yes I changed that) or expect there to be no Abyssals (There are) or that all your plans will be messed up when the Jade Prison opens (Because the Jade Prison isn't even a thing in this game's history)

Hopefully this is okay and I probably should have asked way earlier than this, felt it only fair to help out the IC/OOC divide a bit by letting you know that there's mysteries out there to solve about what happened to all the Celestials and it won't just be a case of reading the Core Book to find out what happened, which I felt would work better in a mainly social/investigative game.

Sorry again! I BEG FOR FORGIVENESS.

Comment

You told us about the meta changes when they started to matter so minimal confusion. Honestly the Core book overloaded us with how the meta worked and never really let people create cool conspiracy theories for stuff we'd actually run into. I always loved the idea that we didn't win the primordial war and the Malfeas prison is just an excuse for the primordials to keep an eye on creation even if it doesn't matter either way.

Comment

Literally every ST I've ever had has rewritten the Exalted setting to suit their tastes in some small way or another.

Makes things more interesting when you can't make assumptions about the Secret Cosmic History of the Universe. (Also, I'm with Eura on how there was too much meta right off the bat in the standard materials.)

Comment

Working...
                                X