[OOC] [Innocents] Through Darkness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horace Tabor View Post
    Hey there! Has the game started yet and if not are you still taking players?

Yeah, I'm still taking players. Post your character concept and work it out with me :3

Comment

Okay, Billy Barten is done, I think. I may have screwed something up, but I think it's all right. Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwA...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Can't wait for this to begin!
        Last edited by TheHouse; 06-21-2017, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Ok cool. I was thinking of making a big boned but athletic boy or tomboy. Bold and loud, takes to gym class and karate religiously. The type of kid who wants to show off to those younger than him. Not that the horrors lurking in the World of Darkness will be impressed......

Comment

That sounds like a nice concept, Horace. Go ahead and stat them up and share the character sheet with me when you're done.

Comment

Hello folks. Checking in to see who's still with us. Arby sent me his character sheet, and we're wanting to play soon.

Comment

House and Arby both sent me sheets. I'm hoping we can get this show on the road!

Comment

I updated the original post to include information on your town, Solemn Falls.

Comment

Ok guys! I've received three character sheets. So let's go ahead and prepare to get started. The three of you will know one another, but does anybody want to be related? It's not a requirement, I just want to know for my notes :3

Comment

I doubt I'll be related to either of the others, I think Billy's a little too solitary for that to be interesting.

Comment

Hey all! Doggo has let me join the game as well. So I'll be adding the 12-year old Abigail Breslin to the group!

Comment

Working...
                        X