[IC] (Hunter: the Vigil 2e Playtest) The Lucifuge's Doubting Souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micheal, controlling boiling in his rage comes to simple statements:

"So let's end talking and go to action - God's work is waiting for us! We need to run for your close ones. Let's hunt some demons!"

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

"You are all correct," Khalil said with a sigh. "Better that she learn the truth of the world from my lips than... than the hard way," he finished. He wouldn't speak his fears aloud. "I shall go to fetch her from her home at once." With that said, Khalil strode purposefully towards the door, determined to seek out his betrothed before his resolve failed him.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
      Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
      Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

Cassidy cursed at Khalil's impulsive reaction. He was the only one she thought had a decent amount of common sense, and now it looked like even that went to hell. While she never liked being in charge, someone had to maintain a cool mind and actually make a plan.

"Micheal!" she called "go with Khalil to fetch Miriam. Steph- you should come with me to fetch my sister." she had to separate the two explosive cellmates from each other- or else all would be lose. It was a gamble- as she, the lowest in their ranks, has started to giving orders. Will they listen to her? who knows. She had to try and stop the tragedy from coming true "we shall meet in here in one hour, and then bring the two to our safe place. Brian..." she looked around her "where the hell is Brian?"
        Last edited by LostLight; 11-09-2017, 06:31 AM.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

"Right here," Brian says from behind Cassidy, "I will come with you unless we want to take the even less tactically sound route of splitting the ranks even further. By God's Blood, we will put an end to this chase tonight!" He doesn't seem to care about her opinions of his usefulness, and dissuading him will be difficult.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Cassidy gave a sharp glance at Brian and replied "I agree. We leave now" and then went right out of the door without looking back. She had to trust her cellmate to follow her commands, and that they would think she was as confident in herself as she tried to act. One false move, and they would treat her as the "whelp" they think she is. Her hands shake, her throat was dry- but she carried on. With the help of both God and the Devil, no more innocent blood would be spilled tonight.

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Steph watches Khalil and Cassidy leave in separate directions, leaving her alone with the other two spiritually wounded masculine hunters. She arms herself with a hunting bow and slings a quiver over her shoulder, then raises a fist in solidarity to Michael. "Vengeance tonight, brother."

She claps Brian on the shoulder on the way out. "Alright. You heard the whelp."

2E Legacy Updates
              Brotherhood of the Demon Wind
              Choir of Hashmallim (plus extra Summoning content)
              Storm Keepers

Comment

Nearly boiling Micheal, stopped in split second. He got stiff and white as paper in just one moment, exactly like he was seeing ghost for the first time in his hunter career. He only muttered terrible words:

“Oh my God… Family and blood… Family and blood… Dear God – Terrence! We must save my twin brother Terrence!"

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
                LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Working...
                X