No announcement yet.

OoC [Exalted 3e] The Pirates of the Gilded Throne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you wish to look into it, I have no doubt that Lessons can get to the bottom of that mystery. He seems like a capable chap.

Comment

• We'll see. Certainly seems pertinent to know more about the Will of the Cobra, if their reputation and more importantly their enemies are any indicator. Wether it'll be worth to work alongside them or oppose them is another question.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• https://discordapp.com/channels/3956...41030713540609 Dietaku I formally invite you to our Discord server. It even has an Exalted dice roller.

Comment

• Per the discussion on the Discord, I've made some slight alterations? Changes? to Diane's backstory, so she was now present in Alabaster during the Fae attack and joined up with the rest of the circle at that time.

And Dietaku? You're making it really hard for me to not use my OOC knowledge here. Just saying.

Comment

• Can't say I expected a slight of honor to devolve like that... I'm surprised.

Comment

• Pride goeth before the fall.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• I'm not retconning anything, by the by. I think it's funnier if it all happened as is, warstrider and all

Comment

• Oh.... well.... ANATHEMA!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• Well, he didn't really give us a chance to respond to him walking away. He did quite a lot in one post where we would have had time to respond. I mean, if he's outside the ship, already in his war strider, anima blazing for miles, it's really a bit too late for take backsies. That's when you unfurl the sails and GTFO. So, i propose the that he never made it to the door

Comment

• Mmm, that may be for the best. I didn't realize before he had flared his anima, damned speed reading. Very well, then. I'll retcon the scene after that point

Comment

• Well not just the anima, walking the Warstrider in plain sight would be equally damning.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• I am back from work and...

What in Malfeas' name happened here?

Comment

• Hello and apologies, gents. To put things to rest, I'm not dead, but these past couple days have sure tried to make me buy the farm. However, I'll update the of thread this evening and we can get things rolling again.

Comment

• So what form does the opposition take mechanically? A bunch of dudes? A Battle Group?

Comment

• The opposition is a battle group. SO, they're all one unit, mechanically.

Comment

Working...
                                X