Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC [Exalted 3e] The Pirates of the Gilded Throne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • (Shipside)

    "I dunno.. The stories say he usually shows up out of the fog, then rains death down upon his prey with Novaleski Fire. He then boards them and steals whatever he can, or whoever he can. That's usually how it happens. He's usually in the central area of the Dreaming Sea, too. He avoids the western areas, near Prasad, especially," Essen says.

    "That's good to know," Rose says, nodding, and you can already suspect what her plan is going to be.

    So, what are you going to do?

    Comment


    • "Well as I said, we may not have much time, unless we want to find or build a replacement for this Lighthouse heart. I say we sail for Agricola tomorrow, try to go to shore without being seen and then take a look at what the hell is going on there. If he really is there... well can see if we can steal the thing back or lay an ambush, depending on the situation."


      My Mage 2e Homebrew

      Comment


      • "Aye. Sounds like a plan. Anyone seen Scholar? He ought to get started on reinforcin' the maiden's flame retardant."

        Comment


        • Topaz nods assent for the plan.

          Comment


          • Scholar takes the skull from Dianne and turns it over in his hands imagining good things he could make from it. He also listens to what the others are saying. He remembers all of the outfits Dianne has worn and patiently comes up with a style that will go with most, if not all.

            When Laughter mentions Flame Retardant he considers for a moment and says, "I can create something like a balm to coat the decks and outer sides of the ship. The crew can apply it in a few hours.At least I think I can, might need to get more herbal ingredients though.

            He turns back to Diane and says, "I can make a few possible designs with this. I can also make a mystical helm, but that might take a long time. Off the cuff maybe a month maybe more. And can't guarantee anything other than I will do my best. Which do you choose? "

            Comment


            • "I was just thinking of a snazzy hat," Diane says, "but if you want to make something mystical, I won't say no..."

              Comment


              • Very well, gents....

                It is now the next day, in the early morning haze. The glow of the sun is breaking the night, but the SUn has not yet risen. You have set out sailing towards Agricola, using the chart that Jenkins provided.

                Roll Wits+Sail
                Last edited by Dietaku; 01-07-2018, 01:39 AM.

                Comment


                • Diane gets 3 successes on 7 dice.

                  She will keep to the crows nest, keeping watch with her keen sight.
                  Last edited by Noodle; 01-07-2018, 01:06 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Congratulations, you avoid the shoals. Now, you see land. Wait, what's that nearby the far-off island?

                    Roll Perc+Awareness if you wish.

                    Comment


                    • "Oi! Diane! What be that?" He yells pointing off to a distant object while squinting through a... For the life of me I cant remember what those lens things they used are called.

                      Comment


                      • Diane peers out unto the distance, attempting to identify the island. She gets 4 successes.

                        Comment


                        • Scholar does the same also with 4 successes

                          Comment


                          • The Island is indeed Agricola island, with the towering central mountain of Fountain Peak. However, on the shore you see a large black trireme....Oh dear. What will you do now?

                            Comment


                            • Assuming someone tells Laughter this, he slowly draws his blade and as he does so the air immediately begins thickening, soon gentle waves of fog overtake the deck of the ship, smothering the light as the bank slowly puahes forward swallowing ship and island both

                              Comment


                              • Very well....

                                As you approach the island, you don't notice any movement from the shore....

                                Wait, is that?

                                Roll Perc+Awareness

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X