No announcement yet.

IC [Exalted 3e] The Pirates of the Gilded Throne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diane activates Keen Sight Technique for 6m, 1wp to keep in indefinite, providing a -1 difficulty to see through the fog. She rolls 10 dice and got 5 successes.

Comment

• Scholar invites Diane onto Pool Pinto's vehicle with him and we all sink beneath the waves, after Scholar runs to his cabin and picks up and awakens his familiar. Scholar looks at the ship from beneath as he sees wulfs ship.

"I just came up with an idea. When we are done scouting, we might try sinking wulf's ship," he says to Dianne.

Comment

• Scholar and Diane both hear it....the scraping and creaking of the ship as a series of bandaged figures slowly rise out of the waves, clawing their way onto the deck....They look up at the crew who spies them with hollow eyes and panting gasps.

What will you do?
        Last edited by Dietaku; 01-07-2018, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• "Stand to!" Diane shouts, "We're being boarded"

Comment

• Very well....Roll Join Battle!

Comment

• "Pool Pinto can you use your poisonous spines to get as many of them as possible,"

Comment

• "ALL HANDS ON DECK, ME BOYS, SHOW THESE LOUTS WHAT WE THINK OF BOARDERS!" He bellows, crashing his blade down in an arc to cleave one of the boarder's head in twain before he can pull himself all the way up or defend himself.

Comment

• Pool pinto looks up at Scholar, giggling," Oh, Maaaaaaaster~! To brazenly ask to see a lady's tail! Well, since you asked."

Pool Pinto expands into a gigantic bipedal horse monstrosity with a scything tail, with cruel barbs that could definitely run a man through.

"Here it is, Master! This is my lovely taaaaaail~!"

Comment

• Hearing the shouts, Lessons palms one of his knives and crouches down between two crates, surveying the deck, ready to strike as it becomes necessary.

Starting Initiative 11, 8 successes on establishing stealth. 9m personal spent
                    Last edited by Flinty; 01-07-2018, 02:43 AM.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• Scholar's brown skin reddens.

Comment

• Diane activtes Sensory acuity prana. Rolling 9 dice, she gets 3 successes

Comment

• Topaz draws the slashing sword at her hip and readies herself for battle.

(OOC: 6 sux on 12 dice. So 9i to start with.)

Comment

• Keeping to the shadows, Lessons trys to get a good look at the situation, but can't make a damn thing out in this dense fog. Muttering a quick curse under his breath he freezes when he realizes where he took cover. Next to him stands a barrel of whale oil, used to light up lamps and more slippery than a realm official. Quickly he unscrews the cap and then goes to his knees wrapping his arms around the barrel. He heaves and slowly lifts the barrel, holding it up over the railing and pouring slippery oil down the side of the ship, over the hull and the climbing assailants. Let's see how they're going to board the ship now! This should slow them down on this side of the ship and give the others an opportunity to deal with the other front.

Lessons tries to get any more specifics about their opponents and the strategic position on board and fails his reflexive perception roll (damn mist!). Without any more information he attempts to slow down/throw off the asscent of the bandaged assailants by making the hull extra slick with some whale oil. Incidentially this also means they will burn rather well (unlike the Orichalcum hull). 2 successes on a feat of strength 3+ for lifting a barrel. I figured doing so may be a miscellaneous action, though I could see this task continue for another round or two.

Initiative as far as I've figured it out:
                            Lessons 11
                            Princess 9
                            Laughter and Scholar 8
                            Diane 6
                            Pool Pinto 5
                            Evil Things (presumably?) 3
                            Essen ???
                            Rose ???
                            Sailors ???

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• Essen bulges with unnatural muscle as her form shifts to that of a towering purple-skinned humanoid with slick, moist skin, twin large tentacles emerge from her hips along with another pair on her shoulders, as a water jet pops out from the small of her back. Then then adjusts her weight to assume a calculated fighting stance. She roils 2 suxx on her join battle roll.

Therefore, the initiative totals are:

Lessons 11
                              Princess 9
                              Laughter and Scholar 8
                              Diane 6
                              Pool Pinto and Essen 5
                              Evil Things as they're being called: 3

Rose is asleep below decks in her stateroom; she won't be ready at the moment for battle.

As Lessons begins his act of sabotage, he barely manages to raise the barrel, but as he does so, some of the oil sloshes onto the deck about him -best be careful about that. He can see it slow the ascent of the boarders, but to ensure its full efficacy will indeed require further turns of action.

Topaz's turn now.

Comment

• Topaz charges at the boarders, her sword opening the throat of one, before it twirls to run another through. Topaz is not quite a dervish, but she is slaying or incapacitating the boarders nearly as quickly as they come on.

(Withering attack. 6m from persona for Excellent Strike and Fire and Stones Strike.)

Comment

Working...
                                X