Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC [Exalted 3e] The Pirates of the Gilded Throne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Topaz's fierce assault scythes down the boarders, as they collapse into burning piles of hacked pieces. The boarders momentarily pause, before their chanting begins anew and they resume their action.

    Laughter and Scholar's turns....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by angryicecream View Post
      "ALL HANDS ON DECK, ME BOYS, SHOW THESE LOUTS WHAT WE THINK OF BOARDERS!" He bellows, crashing his blade down in an arc to cleave one of the boarder's head in twain before he can pull himself all the way up or defend himself.
      Just a bit out of order. Same action as before.

      With Excellent Strike from periph

      Comment


      • Laughter's strokes deftly strike down the boarders as they leap aboard.

        It is now Scholar's turn.

        Comment


        • Standing on Pool Pinto's vehicle, while in the water, Scholar watches the entities climb the sides of the ship. Scholar turns to his familiar and says, "Can you please take your beautiful tail and sweep back and forth knocking those scalers back intothe waters. I wan't to give our men time to prepare for the attack. Scholar watches very carefully. Should the creatures hurt Pool Pinto the order will be to dive under the sea.

          Comment


          • "Very good, Master!" There's one problem! I can't act right now! Still, I'll do as you command when I can!" Pool Pinto declares.

            It is now Diane's turn.

            Comment


            • "Avaunt, monsters!" Diane shouts, slicing at the foes with Unlucky End.

              Enhanced with Excellent Strike, Diane gets 5 successes (4 rolled +1 automatic)

              Diane deals 4 damage.
              Last edited by Noodle; 01-11-2018, 02:29 AM.

              Comment


              • Pool Pinto whinnies triumphantly," It's my TIME, Master! Time to show off my Stu--" just as she trips, and her tail whips out flatly against the side of the ship, missing the boarders.

                Essen on the other hand assumes a open-handed fighting stance, breathing, as she mutters, " legs loose, body limber, focus the force inside their bodies."

                She then smashes a nearby boarder, knocking him into his fellows with an open palm strike just before the original victim of her violence erupts into pieces which shred the others.

                Congratulations, the boarders are now defeated, as the stragglers retreat back into the waves. However, as you celebrate the victory, you hear a single low horn note sound out in the mist. Now, what could that mean?

                What will you do?

                Comment


                • Laughter pulls out his eye glass and looks first towards the trireme then in general for the dource of the noise, allowing the fog to disperse. This is clearly unhelpful st the moment.

                  Comment


                  • Laughter, you determine that the source of the noise is a small bandaged mariner on board the trireme, hefting a large horn. You're unsure what it could mean, but a pair of figures hop off the Trireme, one a young woman, the other an older man, about your age.

                    What will you do?

                    Comment


                    • "Oi! Essen! Look here, who be they?" He says, handing her the spy glass and aiming it at the trireme. If anyone would recogbize our targets it'd be her.

                      Comment


                      • Essen stares through the spyglass intently before returning her attention to Laughter," The woman isn't anyone I know. She's younger than the one I saw at the Lighthouse, and the other....Wait, those weapons, that's Chandra the Devil-Killer, one of the Six Black Heaven Guns. He's a famous exorcist that wanders the South, slaying devils and helping people. He's supposed to be a boon ally of Ahlat and has the fastest draw of anyone alive."

                        Well, this is some news alright. What will you do?

                        Comment


                        • "Great. More Exalts. Just what I needed to keep me ship from bein' mangled. HOIST THAT RAG, BRING US IN CLOSER!" He pulls out a palm sized mirror and starts signalling with pale reflections of light of dawn to the other vessel that they come in peace.

                          Comment


                          • (Below decks)

                            Lessons gently rouses Rose as she sleepily rises.

                            "Morning, Lessons! Oh! I had the most wonderful dream! A reeeeeeeeally handsome guy appeared in my dreams! He was wearing some reeeeeeeally weird clothes, too. Like the gauze you see on Chiarascan women, but not as poofy and he had several layers of jackets on. I met him in a brilliant rose garden, and he begged me to help him. He said there's a great treasure on the island and that I need to help him! There are some bad people on the island and he told me that all of Creation could be in trouble if they get it! Lessons, I know I'm no good at fighting. I'm a scaredy-cat and all I can do is dance well, and I can't persuade you otherwise, but please, be careful, okay? The man I saw in my dreams looked really scared and he had this awful wound on his stomach, like someone pierced him with a spear. I-I don't know what I'd do if I lost you," she said quietly," I'm sorry, I know that that was a lot all at once.Just, can you promise me that you'll be careful?"

                            Comment


                            • "Whoa, hey, morning.", Lessons says smiling gently, caught of guard by that odd and emotional torrent of words. "I'll be careful, I promise." he says, "'Sides I'm not really after glory and all that, so no worries I'll run or hide or play dead if I need to." he gives her an encouraging squeeze of the shoulder. "Weird dream. Something to keep in mind, maybe." he says turning around to give her some privacy should she care to get dressed. "For now we have other problems though. The ship just got attacked by a horde of bandaged weirdos. No reason to worry, they got their ass beat real quick like, but now there's some other folks incoming. Figured I'd better wake you with all that commotion going on."


                              My Mage 2e Homebrew

                              Comment


                              • Assuming we're still a few miles out "Alright, lads! Bring one of them ballistae in in front in case that ship gets any ideas!" And otherwise just to the island, still signalling peace but preparing for battle should they try ramming us for some reason.
                                Last edited by angryicecream; 01-12-2018, 11:29 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X