No announcement yet.

IC [Exalted 3e] The Pirates of the Gilded Throne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diane chuckles at Thryme’s joke, as she attempts to ignore the fact that she’s surrounded by beastmen. They’re mutant abominations, but they just pledged their loyalty to her. That makes them useful, and therefore valuable...

She ponders this dilemma, until Thryme demonstrates her powers. “Ara ewe ah Faeree?” she gasps, “Ora ara ewe ah sorasera?”

Comment

• (Laughter, Diane)

Thryme frowns," How Ruudu! Eye am a Sutuuwaadaa! Eye ama ae Soodo ava Creaashunuu! Eye leahnada zisi furahma mae Mentaah, Laedee Kaadaalaa."

Clearly, this is a gaffe, but an understandable one. What will you do?

Comment

• Lessons takes a closer look at the statue... and then follows the tunnel leading deeper into the mountain.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• “Mushu sorree.” Diane apologizes, “Eye hava sumu baada tiimiz wida Faeree. Eye izi tareye too bee carafuulu.”

She cocks her head, “Eye du nauza no waza ‘Soodo ava Creaashunuu’ izi, bautu eye hava hurudo ava Kaadaalaa. Eye hurudo shee izi ana anaseanata Luna-balesseede Sutuuwaadaa. Shee tareinada Mejana Holofo, wana ava mai peepolez garaetezete hiiroez. Ara ewe balesseede ava da Sola? Oro da Luna?”

Comment

• Well, Laughter scratches his chin as he watches those two talk for a moment, "Do ye know what they be sayin', hun?" he asks Essen
            Last edited by angryicecream; 02-10-2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• (Lessons)

As Lessons stalks ever deeper into the depths of the mountain, the light becomes dimmer and dimmer, until the only light in view is that of softly glowing crystals set into the walls. You wonder if perhaps this corridor existed before the digging began. This theory rings true as the corridor suddenly halts in a large stone surface, decorated with carvings depicting a series of five ferocious figures. The central figure is a terrifying man in a cape whose is kneeling cross-legged at the fore, his hands holding out for...something. There is an indentation in the frieze, as if the carving is merely accessory for something else entirely....

Hmmmmmm.....

(Laughter, Diane)

Essen nods to Laughter," She is saying she's like me, a Lunar. Or at least that's what I think."

Essen bows to Thryme, before flaring her anima, as Thryme brightenes. the elder Steward motions for Essen to approach, and before she can protest, Thrme grabs Essen and bites her wrist. Essen whimpers for a moment, before Thryme rises, swallowing, before Essen concentrates and in a softly glowing light, her wound is healed.

"My apologies, but there really was no other way for me to communicate with everyone here otherwise. So! Salutations, heroes! You have done me a mighty service for freeing me, Thryme, Bloody Garden, and Second Mate to Yuugo Al-Argentum! Now....Can you direct me to him?" Thryme says proudly, looking over the circle.

Well? What will you do?

Comment

• "Indisposed, I'm afraid. Would have said dead but truth be told I would have said the same of yerself so that don't be meanin' much."

Comment

• Interesting. What shape does the indentation have? Would it fit the desciption of the heart of the lighthouse?

In case it's important: Due to the active Cloak of Shadows Lessons can see in darkness without issue.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• Scholar saw the group after Pool Pinto took him to the island. He had asked Pool Pinto to shrink and get onto his shoulder. He looks at the people as they spoke together. He looked at everyone and said, "Hi all, sorry I'm late. How can I help?"

Comment

• (Lessons)

The indentation is that of a long cylinder, longer than your forearm, but less than your height. It looks like the man may need to be holding a weapon of some stripe, given his garb. You cannot recall what shape the Heart of the Lighthouse has, but you surmise Essen may know that, if anyone you know.

Also, the corridor walls are laced with quartz crystals. Not really important, but very striking in the dim light with your enhanced vision. This most likely was a deliberate aesthetic choice.

Comment

• Investigating the keyhole and remembering the weird apparatus at the digsite, Lessons ventures back to the excavation site to gather them.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• (Lessons)

Recalling the tools from before, you return to the basket, only to find Scholar chatting weith the others. However, this has little bearing on your deep, scholarly archaeological investigation. Before you stands the basket of tools once more, with the strange silvery stave and its pliable length, the cubit-long cylinder, and the green crystal cube.

Which, if anything, will you retrieve with you?

Comment

• Why, all of them of course! In fact he will just take the whole basket and quietly escape back into the depths. Let's see if a combination of those strange devices fits the entrance.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

• "Ah, Scholar good of ye to make it, lad. Think your skills could be put to use investigatin' these ruins."

Comment

• (Lessons)

Very well, you arrive once more at the frieze,and look over the indentation once more.

What will you place in the indentation?

Comment

Working...
                                X