No announcement yet.

[OOC] Mangham High School: Teens really are monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can Eli really say other than "his reputation precedes him"? Eli is very much the new kid in town and came in after Cedric left, so all he really knows of the guy is the gossip around the school, though the whole mystery of it all does lead to some bored idle speculation on Eli's part; though at this point Eli has been mostly just trying to not make a splash early in the school year.

Comment

• Kim doesn't really know much about the Cedric mostly on account that he is also a new kid coming to this school as well beyond while similar to Eli Kim doesn't pay much attention to school gossip seeing as well school gossip, though Kim has heard of him mostly from school and a small bit from his parents interacting with his parents specifically his mother. While he hasn't met Cedric he does hope that he would make a safe return home.

Out of character as well I agree with cinder and zion take all the time you need real life takes priority/
      Last edited by reaperfrost8; 03-14-2018, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• I'm really sorry about this, but I think I'm going to have to withdraw myself from the game. You're welcome to use James as an NPC or whatever, and I'll probably check in on how the story's going from time to time, but I just don't think I'll really be able to play. Sorry again.

Comment

• Dar loved to perform for Cedric, almost like his court Jester. He would always strike a pose when Cedric walked by to draw his attention. With him gone, Dar has doubled down on performing for the younger kids to keep the attention he wants.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• So I am done with school for the semester and I have gotten some new meds to help with the depression. Any of you guys still interested in this campaign?

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
              So I am done with school for the semester and I have gotten some new meds to help with the depression. Any of you guys still interested in this campaign?
              Well, I'll be spectating.

Comment

• I am still interested

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• Sure, I'm still in

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Ok so that is Dar/elves, Spencer/Elliot, Knowbody/Hank and Sam/cinder still in so far. Just doing this post to keep track.
                    Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 05-14-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Id still be intrested

Comment

• I'm in.

Glad to hear you're doing alright, btw!

Comment

• I think there is one more player we need to hear from.

Comment

• That's me I am here and ready if you want

Comment

• This is a play by post crossover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ipergigio View Post
                                This is a play by post crossover?
                                It will be once it gets off the ground, but I don't know when that will be. Right now I am busy getting ready for my grandpa, and possibly my grandma depending on how things go, to move in with me due an injury he suffered.

Basically I will be taking care of him a lot when he moves in, and if my grandma moves in too then my schedule will be utterly shot because she is used to a certain level of comfort.

So basically I am putting this back on hold until I know what the situation is.

Comment

Working...
                                X