No announcement yet.

[OOC] Mangham High School: Teens really are monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm asking because I would like to have a chance to be an unchained, but I'm italian and with my english I can only play by post, since playing by voice chat is beyond my english skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ipergigio View Post
      I'm asking because I would like to have a chance to be an unchained, but I'm italian and with my english I can only play by post, since playing by voice chat is beyond my english skills.
      Well, I don't have a microphone so voice chat isn't an option for me. I will get this game running as soon as I can. But right now I am sick with some sort of bug. Will let you guys know when things are clear

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Pity this never got off the ground. Hopefully everyone is doing well.

Comment

• Yeah, Ive had bad luck with online games sadly.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• Sorry about that. my life kind of went chaotic over the summer, what with my grandfather getting sick and then dying. As well as my brother moving in with me and my grandmother moving to be closer to us. Basically every form of shit hit the fan at once. The good news is I finally have a microphone on my computer so if anyone is willing to make a third and final try of this as a Skype or Discord game, I am willing to try once things settle down with my family.
            Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 10-04-2018, 12:49 AM.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• No problems, friend. We all know life can change on a dime and get in the way of things.

I'd still be interested but would likely still be better with PbP over voice, just for scheduling reasons.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

Working...
              X