[OOC] Mangham High School: Teens really are monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knowbody View Post
    Hmm, I have Hank pictured in my head as being older than most of the other kids, but I also like the idea of starting the game as freshmen...

​Got it. Hank's arrest meant he had to miss finals and his already suffering grades dropped to the point he had to take freshman year over. Adds to his already awkward state post-Awakening, he's old enough to have a driver's license (three dots in Drive!) and explains his Mentor: a guidance counselor at the school making sure he keeps up with his studies this time around.

Speaking of whom, I'm leaning toward either Scirocco or Huginn/Muninn (opinions welcome) for the mentor's Shadow Name and leaving the real name up to ST; also setting out my stall for Mjolnir to join the Tamers of Winds in the event that Legacies ever come up. The three skills under the merit's purview are probably Academics, Politics and Persuasion, but feel free to pick something else that works better.

​Alice and Jack Dixon are Hank's parents and as stated in the bio his little sister Barbara (or Barbie) attends the Middle School. His electives include Shop, Art (pretty much the only classes other than PE where he gets fairly decent grades without struggling much), and Spanish.

​How's that?
    I like it, and for those of you whose PCs cant drive, remember the golf cart paths.

and Scirocco sounds good.

I have a paper I have to finish today, but I will try to get started on this once I am done with that,
    Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 01-26-2018, 09:32 AM.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

I like it, and for those of you whose PCs cant drive, remember the golf cart paths.

and Scirocco sounds good.

I have a paper I have to finish today, but I will try to get started on this once I am done with that,
      Good luck with the paper. I'm looking forward to this.

Comment

malonkey1 you're the only one without character fully made. I'm really sorry if im just annoying you but I figure you might have forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
          Good luck with the paper. I'm looking forward to this.
          Same here, definitely looking forward to this. Got an exam tomorrow but I'll try to write what's missing later today.

Good luck for your paper!

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Originally posted by SdeSpencer View Post
            malonkey1 you're the only one without character fully made. I'm really sorry if im just annoying you but I figure you might have forgotten
            I didn't forget, I've just been busy. I'll post one either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by malonkey1 View Post

I didn't forget, I've just been busy. I'll post one either tonight or tomorrow morning.
              Sorry then. I dont want to annoy people.

Comment

Is this ok? Sorry for the apparent dumbness, but it's another world from how things work around here.

- PE
                - Biology
                - Math
                - Spanish
                - English
                - World History
                - U.S. History
                - Workshop

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

Originally posted by Cinder View Post
                  Is this ok? Sorry for the apparent dumbness, but it's another world from how things work around here.

- PE
                  - Biology
                  - Math
                  - Spanish
                  - English
                  - World History
                  - U.S. History
                  - Workshop
                  Seconded. It's really weird trying to think in terms of high school as opposed to sixth form.

Also, James has been retconned to be a sophomore.

EDIT: Also also, should I write up anything about James' Oneiros, seeing as he's quite interested in it, or should I leave that up to you, The young man in the cafe ?
                  Last edited by ajf115; 01-26-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Seconded. It's really weird trying to think in terms of high school as opposed to sixth form.

Also, James has been retconned to be a sophomore.

EDIT: Also also, should I write up anything about James' Oneiros, seeing as he's quite interested in it, or should I leave that up to you, The young man in the cafe ?
                    Go ahead and write up the Oneiros, who knows? it might just give me some more hooks,

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

Go ahead and write up the Oneiros, who knows? it might just give me some more hooks,
                      Alrighty, I'll get on that tomorrow. I'll have to dig out my copy of Astral Realms.

Comment

I changed Eli's virtue if that's ok

Comment

So I just finished reading up on aspel 1.5 giest update as well as another 1.5 update the main problem is none actually helps solve my main concern and thats the giest experience chart.

Experience Point Costs
                          Trait Cost
                          Attribute New Dots x 5
                          Skill New Dots x 3
                          Skill Specialty 3
                          New Key 10
                          Manifestation New Dots x 6
                          Merit New Dots x 2
                          Psyche New Dots x 8
                          Synergy New Dots x 3
                          Willpower 8

I could just use the experience chart for cofd main but that still doesn't solve the high costs of manifestation, psyche, Synergy or new keys. Do you have anything that could help out.
                          Last edited by reaperfrost8; 01-27-2018, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reaperfrost8 View Post
                            So I just finished reading up on aspel 1.5 giest update as well as another 1.5 update the main problem is none actually helps solve my main concern and thats the giest experience chart.

Experience Point Costs
                            Trait Cost
                            Attribute New Dots x 5
                            Skill New Dots x 3
                            Skill Specialty 3
                            New Key 10
                            Manifestation New Dots x 6
                            Merit New Dots x 2
                            Psyche New Dots x 8
                            Synergy New Dots x 3
                            Willpower 8

I could just use the experience chart for cofd main but that still doesn't solve the high costs of manifestation, psyche, Synergy or new keys. Do you have anything that could help out.
                            Maybe take the costs for Mage Arcana, Gnosis and Wisdom for Manifestations, Psyche and Synergy respectively? I'm not sure about Keys. Maybe just halve the cost?

Comment

Maybe take the costs for Mage Arcana, Gnosis and Wisdom for Manifestations, Psyche and Synergy respectively? I'm not sure about Keys. Maybe just halve the cost?

That can work if so it would look something like this

Experience Point Costs
                              Trait Cost
                              New Key 10 Don't know though I guess 5
                              Manifestation New Dots 4 or 5
                              Psyche New Dots 5
                              Synergy New Dots 2

I am okay with this I just wanna make sure that its okay with the st.
                              Last edited by reaperfrost8; 01-27-2018, 04:20 AM.

Comment

OK, I've added some stuff on James' astral form and Daimon to post with his stats and such. I thought it would probably be better if I left the Oneiros itself up to you, The young man in the cafe . Well, that and the fact that Astral Realms left me more confused coming out than I was going in.

Comment

Working...
                                X