Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OOC] Mangham High School: Teens really are monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    I'll look into the site when I get home seeing as it doesn't work well with mobile

    Comment


    • #77
      The young man in the cafe for the record I am also reaperfrost I also did not notice the invite sorry

      Comment


      • #78
        Alright, my PDF program isn't cooperating with me, so I'll type my character here.

        Name: Roger Bailey
        Concept: Reluctant Cahalith
        Blood: Fox
        Bone: Lone Wolf
        Auspice: Cahalith
        Tribe: None as of yet
        Lodge: None
        Aspirations: Vindicate himself or accept responsibility for his actions (short-term), Avoid interacting with the miscreants around him or make a new friend (short-term), Complete or abandon his genealogy project (long-term)
        Attributes:
        Intelligence: 2
        Wits: 3
        Resolve: 3

        Strength:
        3
        Dexterity: 1
        Stamina: 2

        Presence: 3
        Manipulation: 1
        Composure: 3
        Skills:
        Mental: Academics 3 (Genealogy), Computer 2, Crafts 1, Investigation 2, Occult 1, Politics 2
        Physical: Athletics 2 (Sprinting), Brawl 1, Drive 1, Larceny 1, Stealth 2
        Social: Empathy 2, Expression 2 (Oration), Subterfuge 1
        Renown: Glory 1, Cunning 1
        Kuruth Trigger: "The Other"
        Passive: Roger comes within 10 yards of a supernatural entity
        Common: Roger witnesses a supernatural entity do something oviously inhuman
        Specific: Roger is the target of a supernatural power.
        Touchstones: His Grandfather (toward spirit), his genealogy project (toward humanity).
        Harmony: 7
        Primal Urge: 1
        Gifts:
        • Gibbous Moon
          • War Howl
        • Knowledge
          • Needle (Cunning)
          • This Story is True (Glory)
        • Pack
          • Down the Prey (Glory)
        Merits: Moon-Kissed (Expression), Totem (••, Spirit of the school Library), Area of Expertise (Genealogy), Language (German), Mentor (His Grandfather, ••, Occult, Politics and Animal Ken), Safe Place (His basement, ••), Status (Grandson of a respect Ithauer shaman, •)
        The son of an Iraq casualty and a woman who disappeared years ago, Roger lives with his Opa Uwe, who has taken care of him since he was a child. He's grown into a wiry, unhappy teenager, who's grown somewhat obsessed with tracing his father's family tree in a vain attempt to reconnect with him, but it's ultimate the lineage of the mother he never knew that's asserted itself in his life as of late, when under a gibbous moon he transformed into a beast of fur and fury. When he returned from his hunt, his grandfather was there, with a knowing smile, as he explained to Roger what had just happened.

        Since then, Roger has been pointedly ignoring his supernatural nature whenever his grandfather isn't demanding he pay attention to it. However, when some hooligans tried to take his backpack, containing his father's army dress uniform, brought for an American History presentation, resulted in him breaking a nose and getting put in detention, it may be a lot harder for him to ignore the supernatural.


        EDIT: I've set up an account on Obsidian Portal. I'm eoingmaloney.
        Last edited by malonkey1; 01-28-2018, 03:15 AM.


        Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

        Comment


        • #79
          Just waiting on Knowbody to answer the invite. In the meantime I am going to bed for now. I will try to finish up with my notes tomorrow and then set up the ICC thread


          Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

          My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

          My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

          Comment


          • #80
            Done.

            The extra bits about Achilles' Oneiros have me pondering a full description of Mjolnir's Artifact hammer and Nimbus. I'll get to it eventually.

            ​Almost there gang!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Knowbody View Post
              Done.

              The extra bits about Achilles' Oneiros have me pondering a full description of Mjolnir's Artifact hammer and Nimbus. I'll get to it eventually.

              ​Almost there gang!
              I'm still trying to work out how my Nimbus looks and what it does. I'm thinking maybe a sort of phantasmal reflection of his astral form, but that doesn't work so well for a Mastigos.


              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
                Just waiting on Knowbody to answer the invite. In the meantime I am going to bed for now. I will try to finish up with my notes tomorrow and then set up the ICC thread
                Did you get my response on Obsidian Portal? Sorry about the name confusion.



                Backer #2010

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

                  I am currently entering my notes into the site, if anyone can find (or make) a good map of a high school for tabletop, I can upload it to the site as well.
                  About the map idea, what do mean by 'for tabletop'? Like grided for minutes play or just a top down view?

                  I have this for example: https://pinterest.com/pin/5471170547...ce_app=android

                  I can modify and or make new ones too.

                  Edit: I started adding the 5 cover questions to the entry for Eisner. Still thinking of answers to them though.

                  Also, since I suggested Obsidian Portal I should offer. I'm a web dev and the site let's you use html and css to do a lot of content customization. If you want me to format or add anything to any pages I can do so.
                  Last edited by ElvesofZion; 01-28-2018, 04:09 PM.



                  Backer #2010

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post

                    About the map idea, what do mean by 'for tabletop'? Like grided for minutes play or just a top down view?

                    I have this for example: https://pinterest.com/pin/5471170547...ce_app=android

                    I can modify and or make new ones too.

                    Edit: I started adding the 5 cover questions to the entry for Eisner. Still thinking of answers to them though.

                    Also, since I suggested Obsidian Portal I should offer. I'm a web dev and the site let's you use html and css to do a lot of content customization. If you want me to format or add anything to any pages I can do so.
                    Let me think about that offer a bit and see if I have any ideas.

                    Edit: can you make it so that I can have two character pics side by side for certain characters, such as the werewolves and beasts?

                    and that map layout is almost perfect, the atrium would be the cafeteria kitchen and with room C118 being the high school cafeteria and room M132 being the middle school cafeteria (with the south building being the middle school of course)
                    Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 01-28-2018, 05:30 PM.


                    Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

                    My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

                    My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I'll get on those pictures as soon as I can. Also, would you mind if I re-wrote the Daimon? Mainly the appearance. I thought about it some more and I thought that the current one is probably a little too obvious. I've got a picture for what the new Daimon would look like:




                      Sorry to be a pain.

                      EDIT: Here's a picture of James in his track gear.


                      Last edited by ajf115; 01-29-2018, 12:57 PM.


                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

                        Let me think about that offer a bit and see if I have any ideas.

                        Edit: can you make it so that I can have two character pics side by side for certain characters, such as the werewolves and beasts?

                        and that map layout is almost perfect, the atrium would be the cafeteria kitchen and with room C118 being the high school cafeteria and room M132 being the middle school cafeteria (with the south building being the middle school of course)

                        I made a note of these, I'll look at them when I get home from work tonight.

                        For the two pictures thing, it wouldn't be where the current portrait is (although that could be done by making a combo picture) but it could be at the top of each characters bio/character sheet.



                        Backer #2010

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by ajf115 View Post
                          I'll get on those pictures as soon as I can. Also, would you mind if I re-wrote the Daimon? Mainly the appearance. I thought about it some more and I thought that the current one is probably a little too obvious. I've got a picture for what the new Daimon would look like:




                          Sorry to be a pain.

                          EDIT: Here's a picture of James in his track gear.


                          I don't mind if you rewrite the Daimon. it is your character.


                          Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

                          My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

                          My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            By the way, I got the last few characters I need for the first few scenarios ready. So let me know when you all have things set up.

                            Right I only have a few of the teachers up, but I will write the rest up as they come up.


                            Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

                            My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

                            My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I got a pic for Geist but I am still thinking about the pic for my character though he will look a little different



                              Last edited by reaperfrost8; 01-29-2018, 03:15 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Sorry, bad couple of days. Is there something I need to do or extra stuff I can make about my character anyone could use?


                                Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

                                I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

                                This is what I'm working on

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X