[OOC] Mangham High School: Teens really are monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinder View Post
    Thanks again. I spent the last few days looking for a picture that could work and all I got from it is a really bizarre research history

Side note while I am at it: I noticed I had not written Sam's Aspirations. Now they're done
    How about this : https://pinterest.com/pin/5471170547...ce_app=android

More in the direction you were thinking?

Backer #2010

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post

How about this : https://pinterest.com/pin/5471170547...ce_app=android

More in the direction you were thinking?
      It is. The more I look at it the more it fits. Gonna upload it when I get home.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• Added Hank's nimbus to his listing. No nimbus tilt yet, but I'm considering a boost to Resolve or Intimidation.

Comment

It is. The more I look at it the more it fits. Gonna upload it when I get home.
          Glad it is to your liking.

Backer #2010

Comment

• Just need one more character portrait and I should be able to start on the ICC thread after that provided nothing surprising comes up IRL

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
              Just need one more character portrait and I should be able to start on the ICC thread after that provided nothing surprising comes up IRL
              Anything I can help with?

Backer #2010

Comment

• Since I never played a play-by-post, can someone give me a quick explanation about how it works? Want to be ready for when we'll start

Comment

• Well, I've always been a little leery of using character portraits, personally, but if it's the expectation for this group, I'll look and see what I can find.

Genius: the Transgression 2E is a thing that's being worked on.

Comment

• Originally posted by malonkey1 View Post
                    Well, I've always been a little leery of using character portraits, personally, but if it's the expectation for this group, I'll look and see what I can find.
                    I tend to feel the same about that, so you're not the one odd out here, don't worry

Comment

• I made the pages for Sam's grandparents, since odds are he's gonna interact with them more than with his father and mother (assuming she's alive, of course).

​Hope that's not an issue, The young man in the cafe. Feel free to change them as needed, if they don't fit with your plans

Comment

I made the pages for Sam's grandparents, since odds are he's gonna interact with them more than with his father and mother (assuming she's alive, of course).

​Hope that's not an issue, The young man in the cafe. Feel free to change them as needed, if they don't fit with your plans
                        Looks good so far. I have a couple exams tomarrow but I should have a little time after that, assuming I am not forgetting something. so I should be ready in a few days.

Comment

• Added Hank's parents and a little description of his hammer.

Comment

• Should I work on my parents as well seeing as there really isn't anything on them in the wiki or would you prefer in order to put some more story hooks.
                            Last edited by reaperfrost8; 02-08-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reaperfrost8 View Post
                              Should I work on my parents as well seeing as there really isn't anything on them in the wiki or would you prefer in order to put some more story hooks.
                              I would prefer you add something about the parents. You guys have been pretty good about giving me story hooks in your parents bios

Comment

• Just added Alden's dad gonna be a while till I add in mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X