No announcement yet.

[OOC] Mangham High School: Teens really are monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything else needed before the game kicks off? Further details in any particular areas, that sort of thing...?

Comment

• Is there room for one more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardwire99 View Post
        Is there room for one more?
        Unless someone drops out, I believe we are full up. The young man in the cafe is the final say on that though.

Also, added some information about the kid Dar replaced as the Finnowitz's child.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post

Unless someone drops out, I believe we are full up. The young man in the cafe is the final say on that though.

Also, added some information about the kid Dar replaced as the Finnowitz's child.
          We are full

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Ok please let me know if a spot opens.

Comment

• Hey just doing a little status update. I have three assignments due in school in the next couple weeks, so I am going to have to get through this little academic choke point first before I can get started on this. Just letting you guys know.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
                Hey just doing a little status update. I have three assignments due in school in the next couple weeks, so I am going to have to get through this little academic choke point first before I can get started on this. Just letting you guys know.

Thanks for the update. It is understanable when real life gets in the way. Its ok, gives me more time to work on backstory bits and maybe some more art stuff.

Comment

• Don't worry, still totally on board with this. Thanks for telling us

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

I'm often afraid I might say something wrong and look bad. Not dismissive, just anxious

Comment

• I am still on board as well I am having a writer's block with the mother but I am gonna try and finish that tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X