No announcement yet.

[OOC] Mangham High School: Teens really are monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything else needed before the game kicks off? Further details in any particular areas, that sort of thing...?

Comment

• Is there room for one more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardwire99 View Post
        Is there room for one more?
        Unless someone drops out, I believe we are full up. The young man in the cafe is the final say on that though.

Also, added some information about the kid Dar replaced as the Finnowitz's child.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvesofZion View Post

Unless someone drops out, I believe we are full up. The young man in the cafe is the final say on that though.

Also, added some information about the kid Dar replaced as the Finnowitz's child.
          We are full

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Ok please let me know if a spot opens.

Comment

• Hey just doing a little status update. I have three assignments due in school in the next couple weeks, so I am going to have to get through this little academic choke point first before I can get started on this. Just letting you guys know.

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
                Hey just doing a little status update. I have three assignments due in school in the next couple weeks, so I am going to have to get through this little academic choke point first before I can get started on this. Just letting you guys know.

Thanks for the update. It is understanable when real life gets in the way. Its ok, gives me more time to work on backstory bits and maybe some more art stuff.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• Don't worry, still totally on board with this. Thanks for telling us

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I am still on board as well I am having a writer's block with the mother but I am gonna try and finish that tonight.

Comment

• Hope everything's going well for folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knowbody View Post
                        Hope everything's going well for folks.
                        ​I had a bit of a breakdown from stress, but I applied for incompletes in my classes, so I should have time for the game soonish.

Comment

​I had a bit of a breakdown from stress, but I applied for incompletes in my classes, so I should have time for the game soonish.

Don't overly stress yourself about it. It is just a game after all.

(he/him/his)

Backer #2010

Comment

• one more question before i try to finally get the game started, How do you know Cedric Holiday?

Comment

one more question before i try to finally get the game started, How do you know Cedric Holiday?
                              Mostly just by reputation, never interacted much with him, random casual encounters aside. He always proved decent on those occasions and Sam's harbors no ill will to him, though he's puzzled by Cedric's seemingly carefree attitude (which is something alien to Sam). Sam actually hope's he's ok, even though that's a feeling born out of human decency more than an actual relationship with Cedric.

Also, out of character, I'll agree with ElvesofZion and say that there's no issue with you taking all the time needed about this. Life's tough, no need to worry over this if you can avoid it, my friend. That said, if we manage to start and it's not a source of stress for you, I'll be excited about it for sure.

tl; dr: if we start, it's cool. If you need time, it's cool. Whatever happens, it's cool.

Cinder's Comprehensive Collection of Creations - Homebrew Hub

I write about Beast: The Primordial a lot

This is what I'm working on

Comment

• I think some of Hank's old crew might have joked and talked smack about him among themselves, mostly just out of some resentment for his popularity, but they didn't really pick on Cedric like they did other kids. Maybe his offer to help tutor Hank in middle school was part of the reason he did well enough to graduate, which is something he keeps to himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X