[OOC][MtAw 2e] Smoke and Shadows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicolas Milioni View Post
    Ok,the backstory is that my character is a motos of the mysterious. Low in order hierarchy,but very good in egregore. With a mysterious mentor who sometimes helps him
    Do you know I post a PDF file in here without accessing Google drive?
    Upload it as an attachment if that works, or host is somewhere else.

That's a very barebones backstory. How did he awaken, how did his life change with the awakening? What has he been doing before, what since? Does he still keep contact with sleeper relatives or has he shunned them completly for the supernatural? If he was a studious recluse then what exactly has he been studying? Any memorable events there?

Edit: Not trying to put you down here, I just find it helps me get in character with my chars far better when I know more about their history than just a sheet of their stats!

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

Still here, but got a number of RL fish to fry first

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

I still did not find a way to upload my character sheet,dang it. But I'm ready to brainstorm how our characters met

Comment

I'm afraid I will have to back out too. Things aren't settling down for me and I'm stretched thin enough that I don't have the capacity to write up a character sheet right now, let alone play a game. Next time!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD- Dark Eras 2; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Mhhm. With so many people dropping out I'll put a hold on this project for now. Maybe I'll run this game in some different format.

My Mage 2e Homebrew

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
              Mhhm. With so many people dropping out I'll put a hold on this project for now. Maybe I'll run this game in some different format.
              Oh man,I was so into it

Comment

Working...
              X