Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Looking For Group] Chronicles of Darkness 2Egamelines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Looking For Group] Chronicles of Darkness 2Egamelines.

I just really want to play a single 2E gameline and get passed the opening scene. I'd like to make it into an entire campaign, but baby steps.

I'd like to play too, depends on the gameline.

Comment

And which gamelines would those be?

Comment

Hunter, Promethean, even Changeling once it comes out.

Comment

So, Promethean, since it's the only 2E out now, but Changeling is being released to the backers now.

Comment

I do have a couple of concepts laying around.

Comment

I'd be up for Promethean. I have several conceptos.

Abyssals: Whom Death Has Called, a PEACH-as-heck attempt to make an Abyssal 3E holdover.

Where I try to make Artifacts. When I finish them I'll probably post them in the Artifact Workshop thread so people can help me hammer them into shape.

Comment

Sounds like a good start we have here.

Comment

If we go Promethean I always looked forward on playing a clockwork like Unfleshed.

Comment

Still looking for players? I am new to Discord but hoping to get familiar with it. I'm also open to playing most gamelines.

Comment

Considering that it went no where and its been many months since I was last on the forums, technically yes, but it doesn't look like we will be able to score enough bodies. And with the turmoil in my life since then, I wont be able to ST. So unless like four guys magically reveal themselves and one of them is an ST, it doesn't look like this will go anywhere.

Comment

And I just stumbled on the rules and will make another thread where it is meant to be and wish for more messages.

Comment

Working...
                        X