[OCC] The Chained City Chronicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OCC] The Chained City Chronicle

Okay, let's actually get this thing off the ground. Could everyone post their character sheets?

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Ronald Albrecht/Rotemiel: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk

Do they need to be complete? I was waiting on feedback for some things.
    Last edited by Vent0; 09-27-2018, 11:10 PM.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Nope! Just post what you've got, that way we can help each other finish up. If it was a question for me specifically, shoot me another PM.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Mummy 2e; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon (TBA) | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

It will still take me a little bit to get mine in order.

Jason Ross Inczauskis, Freelance Writer
        Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams
        Masculine pronouns preferred.

Comment

No one had any comments? I was waiting on @LostLight's write-up before fleshing out my Werewolf Alt.

Comment

I'd say that between me being slow to get things set up, and White Oak and I being busy with freelance commitments, this game appears to be dead in the water. I definitely what to get something Werewolf up and running though, so I'll go back to the drawing board and let you know when I have a new chronicle idea. Could be in a little while, or it could be later today if inspiration strikes.

Comment

I look forward to hearing your next idea.

Currently writing: Dark Eras 2, Mummy: The Curse 2e, Pirates of Pugmire, TC In Media Res. Previous projects: DtD Night Horrors: Enemy Action; C20 Anthology of Dreams

Comment

Same here. Sad to see the game fall flat. If the next is as open, and PbP, may I reuse my characters (with whatever modifications are necessary)?

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
                  Same here. Sad to see the game fall flat. If the next is as open, and PbP, may I reuse my characters (with whatever modifications are necessary)?
                  If it's a modern Demon game, for sure, although I'm kinda thinking it will be a Werewolf Dark Era (possibly even the Sundered World)...

Comment

I'm less solid on Werewolf, but still interested.

But why not Mummy?

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
                      I'm less solid on Werewolf, but still interested.

But why not Mummy?
                      Because NDA ninjas are scary and I hear Dave B has a DNA sword...

Anyhow, Sundered World would also be a Mage game too. Although I do have some Demon ideas kicking around in the back of my skull...

Arcanist, you were interested in a game too, do you have any thoughts?

Comment

Second Chances I'd adore the chance to play in a Sundered World game. I tried running one, once, but that didn't hold together for very long. Mage or Werewolf character works perfectly well for me either way.

I'd suggest a Promethean/Demon game with a Golden Age of Islam era, because I love Promethean something fierce and I always wanted to explore the idea of Created, qashmallim, Pandorans, and the Unchained as kinds of jinn, but Promethean is fairly niche. Just throwing the idea out there

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

Originally posted by Arcanist View Post
                          Second Chances I'd adore the chance to play in a Sundered World game. I tried running one, once, but that didn't hold together for very long. Mage or Werewolf character works perfectly well for me either way.

I'd suggest a Promethean/Demon game with a Golden Age of Islam era, because I love Promethean something fierce and I always wanted to explore the idea of Created, qashmallim, Pandorans, and the Unchained as kinds of jinn, but Promethean is fairly niche. Just throwing the idea out there
                          Mmmm... that could be an interesting one as well. Fortunately, my knowledge of the Golden Age is good enough and the era is broad enough, that I could avoid the time period and locations in Dark Eras 2 entirely (cause that's the other NDA I need to be mindful of)

The other thing Demon related kicking around in my brain is Beneath the Skin, which would also be crossed with Skinchangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post

Mmmm... that could be an interesting one as well. Fortunately, my knowledge of the Golden Age is good enough and the era is broad enough, that I could avoid the time period and locations in Dark Eras 2 entirely (cause that's the other NDA I need to be mindful of)

The other thing Demon related kicking around in my brain is Beneath the Skin, which would also be crossed with Skinchangers.
                            Beneath the Skin works for me as well. So it appears I'm pretty much happy with all the settings that have been suggested.

My Homebrew Hub

Comment

It all sounds quite intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                              X