[IC] Exalted Seas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IC] Exalted Seas

Heading towards the black beacons that punctuate the evening gloom with their wrongness, you round a corner onto a scene of destruction. To your left, a tea house is partially collapsed and ablaze, a gaping hole smashed through its front and glass shards strewn into the street. To the right, an older man lies slumped against the corner of a shuttered store, battered, signed, and bleeding, surrounded by a guttering anima banner of saffron-yellow light.

In the cobbled street between are the sources of the black anti-light. Two men and a woman are advancing upon the fallen man, darkness radiating from them and blood running down their faces from ebon caste marks cut into their foreheads. The woman, clad in a captain's greatcoat and wielding a daiklave of matte black metal, leads the group. Only a step behind, a man in a lace-trimmed silk shirt stalks forward, knuckles bloodied. The last man hangs back, a pair of flamepieces in his hands and a bandoleer of more across his chest.

Masters of the Industrial Elements
    Upon the Rock of Tradition: The Memorial Exalted
    Ghosts: A Revision (2nd Edition)
    The Underworld (3rd Edition)
    ​From The Crucible: Crafting As A Struggle

The Crafter surveys the scene fumbling at his potions in his jacket searching for something. "This darkness worries me but they are clearly after that other fellow. Should we help him or help them apprehend him.
    Last edited by Magesrook; 12-02-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Ethan sees the older man outnumbered and alone, as well as the burning teahouse.
      "Check for survivors," he orders, waving a number of his men into the blazing building. Then spinning his spear he steps forward eyeing the scene before him.

Comment

“And as for this lot, rabid dogs should be put down before they can do any more harm.”

Comment

West Sparrow nods at Ethan's words. "Clearly, we need to protect the old man." He smiles and jumps, soaring on the wind to land in front of the old man.

Comment

Do you know who these people are Ethan? I don't like bullies but if they are within their rights to persue him I would not wish to interfere in their duties.

Comment

"They came from the ships below... I think it's safe to say that they have no rights here." Ethan steps up beside West Sparrow, but addresses the man on the ground. "May we assist you elder? My sailors can provide first aid."

Comment

Do they have any weakness, Metals like Iron, or Silver, Elements Air, Earth Fire, If they are from below the probably favor water and darkness. That usually means Light and fire will be effective but not always. If you have any knowledge I might be able to come up with something to give us an upper hand.

Comment

Working...
                X