OOC - Wyoming In the Dusk [Hunter/Mortal Game]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC - Wyoming In the Dusk [Hunter/Mortal Game]

OOC thread for Wyoming In the Dusk. Discuss the game and assorted chatter here.

I'm posting Piero J. Abelli's character sheet here for future reference. You'll find my character's back-story in the additional information section, among other things. I'd suggest y'all to do the same, what with it being so easy to lose track of such things.

Comment

Not a bad idea, I've never used the Myth-Weavers site before. Here is Brian's, breaking points and all.

A monster by any other name...

Comment

Wow, Mythweavers is incredibly useful, I'll be using this for my character sheets from now on! Eulalia Bonner

Comment

Magnusar posted in our recruitment thread a few days ago, asking if there's any room for him/her in our group. Could one of you answer his/her question for me?

Comment

Hey guys,

I had something really important to do on the weekend, so I didn't have time to check the forums. I will be making posts for all of you now.

Comment

Just a few questions relating to my character's skills and merits. Now, Eulalia has three dots in Professional Training. The 1-dot version says to take two dots in Contacts relating to her field. I'm pretty sure that's a merit, so do I add that merit on top of all the others? 3-dot says I get a third asset skill(easy enough) and I can also take two specialties in all three, so can I add those six specialties on top of the automatic 3 I get, or would I use up those 3 for the asset skills?

Comment

Originally posted by crapcarp View Post
                Just a few questions relating to my character's skills and merits. Now, Eulalia has three dots in Professional Training. The 1-dot version says to take two dots in Contacts relating to her field. I'm pretty sure that's a merit, so do I add that merit on top of all the others? 3-dot says I get a third asset skill(easy enough) and I can also take two specialties in all three, so can I add those six specialties on top of the automatic 3 I get, or would I use up those 3 for the asset skills?

Yes, you can add that Merit on top of the others. As for the specialties, you pick two new specialties to add to your sheet, in any of the asset skills you have. Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Sikla Alkis View Post
                  Yes, you can add that Merit on top of the others. As for the specialties, you pick two new specialties to add to your sheet, in any of the asset skills you have. Make sense?
                  Makes perfect sense. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by crapcarp View Post

Makes perfect sense. Thank you!
                    No problem. Please message me or post here if you have any further concerns.

Also: I deeply, deeply apologize for disappearing for a few days without prior warning. If something comes up in the future, I'll make a note if a reply won't be up for a couple of days.

Comment

Whose turn is it now?
                      Last edited by ocel; 06-08-2014, 01:59 AM.

Comment

I will be posting soon; I meant to post today, but I was busy.

Comment

Post will be delayed until tomorrow guys, then I should have something up for sure. I had some prepared, but I lost it.

Comment

Okay. I hope to see it soon, Sikla Alkis.

Comment

Okay so here is my character Mathew Talahan sheet I only need to know what normal weapons I have access to and other gear and the character will be
                              complete.
                              Last edited by Magnusar; 06-11-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X