Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evilmarmelade
    replied
    Drunk!Nate might be a chance for the others to reach out to him, now that his defenses of sarcasm and arrogance are down...

And for the computer, well, I'm staying at my friend's house mainly for that. I've ordered a new one, but it got delayed, and I will only get it on Monday (or at least I hope, because Tuesday is an holiday here in France, and that would delay it even more...)

Leave a comment:

• Gaius
    replied
    Oosh, sorry to hear about the computer woes. :/ Here's hoping you're able to get it fixed soon, or at least reclaim what's on it if you have to get a new one. I'm glad your friend's helping you out for now.

Thanks for reaching out to Nyrufa. Also for introducing some new set pieces; the Ranch had started seeming like we'd seen it all, so adding the animals' bigger-on-the-inside domiciles/temptation chambers feels about right. I can see some interesting reactions to finding those. Also, much as he's at least enjoying himself after the humiliating public shaving: poor hedonism!Nate.
    Last edited by Gaius; 11-08-2014, 02:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Evilmarmelade
    replied
    Huh, that would be me!

I'm sorry everyone, I wanted to post sooner but my computer broke down. I'm using a friend's right now. I should be able to post in a few days. I'll try to contact Nyrufa via PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gaius
    replied
    Thanks. I'm glad it flowed in reading as well as it did in writing.

So, Jessica and Derek have resolved to find other friends, while Max is tuckered out and sleeping. Who'll be the next to keep this train on the tracks?

Leave a comment:

• Thorbes
    replied
    I liked it. It looks long, but once you get to start reading it it's a breeze.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X