X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyrufa
    started a topic (Recruitment Thread) Zodiac Beasts, OOC

(Recruitment Thread) Zodiac Beasts, OOC

Actual RP Thread is located here: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/g...-zodiac-beasts

The Zodiac Beast thread is designed for up to 13 people although we do not need to fill out the whole roster if that seems a bit too much for you guys. Not every slave manages to escape, after all. Anyways, these are the spots we currently have available.

Story Teller: Taking the role of the Keeper, who's toying with the players for their own amusement. Players are pretty much dancing to his tune while simultaneously trying to find a way to escape.

Keeper - Thorbes (I had to drop out)

Players: Incarnations of the Chinese Zodiac, all of them Beast seeming. The beasts are somewhat Anthropomorphic, meaning they still have access to their humanoid appendages. That should come in handy when you're trying to pick a lock or solve a Fae puzzle!

Due to the restrictive nature of everyone being members of the Beasts, and in order for them to not be mindless animals, I encourage players to be Dual Kith, preferably with the second Kith being from an alternate seeming.

Rat - Open

Dog - Open

Goat - Evilmarmelade

Dragon - Open

Rooster / Chicken - Open

Ox - Cire

Rabbit - Open

Pig - Gaius

Horse - Open

Snake - Open

Monkey - Open

Tiger - Open

The roles are first come, first serve. Whoever claims it gets the spot. Just list the following in your submission

Role:

Kith(s):

Character Description:

Short Bio:
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 09-16-2015, 07:18 PM.

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Originally posted by Evilmarmelade View Post
    You know, unfortunately I'm not sure Gaius is still around, he seems to have left the forums a bit abruptely :/

You seem to be right. His last posts are dated in 2015.

Leave a comment:

• Evilmarmelade
    replied
    You know, unfortunately I'm not sure Gaius is still around, he seems to have left the forums a bit abruptely :/

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Gaius Evilmarmelade Thorbes

In case you guys are interested:

Cire's Recruitment Thread

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Man, I remember this game with such fondness. Especially how I used to wake up earlier than usual for work because I wanted to be ready to sneak in a post, or how I rushed for my breaks when I had the chance to reply.

... yeah, I wasn't an exemplary employee that summer

Glad to hear you guys loved it so much, especially since it was my first PBP on this site.

Leave a comment:

• Evilmarmelade
    replied
    Man, I remember this game with such fondness. Especially how I used to wake up earlier than usual for work because I wanted to be ready to sneak in a post, or how I rushed for my breaks when I had the chance to reply.

... yeah, I wasn't an exemplary employee that summer

Leave a comment:

• Cire
    replied
    I don't think so, as long as you are fair. I plan, for example, for Jessica to at least make a cameo.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Originally posted by Cire View Post
    Luckily, with free form, hardly matters

True. One of the major reasons I made this one free form is I don't actually have the books.

That, and it's easier than keeping track of about 50 different char sheets when you're an ST.

EDIT: Is it weird for an ST to make their own PC? I wanted to join this game, but felt a little self conscious about that, as it seems like it would be an excuse to meta game and force the narrative down a certain plot.
    Last edited by Nyrufa; 08-06-2017, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cire
    replied
    Luckily, with free form, hardly matters

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Then I shall do it soon.

Kind of frustrated the 2nd edition is taking so long, though. I decided to hold off buying Mage because I heard C:tL 2E was nearing completion

Leave a comment:

• Cire
    replied
    Then I shall do it soon.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    I might start a PbP Changeling game of this free form style soon.

Yes, this pleases me.

Leave a comment:

• Cire
    replied
    I might start a PbP Changeling game of this free form style soon.

Leave a comment:

• Thorbes
    replied
    Hey guys! So many memories.

Leave a comment:

• Nyrufa
    replied
    Oh, hey Nyrufa!

Hey, man.

Leave a comment:

Working...