No announcement yet.

[OOC] Rage Across the Delaware Valley- Werewolf: the Apocalypse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be away on a LARP this weekend, and won't be able to answer until Monday, most likely. But I'm still down for playing.

"And for my next trick" I said, "anvils!"

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, will you be allowing new people, too?

Rage Across the Delaware Valley
      Health:
      Rage (3):
      Gnosis (7): X
      Willpower (6):

Comment

• I was gonna ask you guys what you think. I thought we could use an extra player, but it'd probably take a while to get their character sheet worked out. If you're all okay with that, I could pop over to the recruitment thread and see if anyone's interested.

Comment

• A week from Friday I will be flying to the US, staying for three months. Things are chaotic for me up until then. If people want to get started, I can bow out, make room for others.

Comment

• Sure, I'd be okay with a new player.

"And for my next trick" I said, "anvils!"

Comment

• I'm cool with adding new people.

Rage Across the Delaware Valley
              Health:
              Rage (3):
              Gnosis (7): X
              Willpower (6):

Comment

• Don't worry Bashir, numbers aren't a problem, but it'll probably take a while to get started anyway, so I'll see if we can snag another player. I'm not 100% sure if James is still around, so we may need two...Hmmm. Anyway, I'll edit this post later to add in a link to the OOC thread for the (tentative) new game!

EDIT: Although it's hard to miss, here's the link to the OOC thread for the new game - http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/g...the-apocalypse
                Last edited by Al-Haleem; 05-19-2015, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X