No announcement yet.

Changeling the Lost: Unseen Costs (OOC)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changeling the Lost: Unseen Costs (OOC)

IC thread at http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/g...nseen-costs-ic.

Have some out-of-character discussion of the game here!

How do you "hide" text, like with the spoiler button?

Comment

I... actually have no clue. I expect there's some kind of tag.

test

Comment

ah. use [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] around the spoiler text without the spaces.

Comment

Anyone waiting on me for something?

Comment

Malory made her rolls.

Comment

I PMed you a response, didn't I?

Comment

Got your PM to me

Comment

Just re-sent the roll results, Dwy.

Comment

Waiting for carp to respond, unfortunately.

Comment

Ah, there we are, and here's a roll to diagnose anybody left in that mangled heap. Malory's concerned with "will they die or get permanently crippled if I don't act soon?"

Int+Medicine, diagnosis (1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=9)

If they will, she's gonna try the doors, cut some seatbelts and extract the poor bastard for treatment. Even odds that the doors are a warped and mangled mess, though, so she'll spend a little WP and...

Break dat window! (1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3)

Strength 1, Athletics 1, giving her +1 for doing it with a flashlight rather than her hand, +3 from Willlpower..

Huh, and I forgot the penalty already. Oh well, still two successes even if we lose the last die.

Comment

Sorry for the wait, Thrythlind.

Dwyad and ATwannabe, you don't need to make multiple rolls, you can use the "hitsopen" code to roll the entire dice pool in one roll and it'll automatically count successes and make re-rolls.

All you have to do is put in "Xd10.hitsopen(8,10)" where X is your dice pool. The 8 in the parentheses is the target number for successes, which can be adjusted to 10 for a luck die. The 10 in the parentheses is the minimum number for re-rolls, which can be adjusted to 9 and 8 for 9-again and 8-again respectively. If the roll lacks 10-again, use "Xd10.hits(8)" instead.
                        Last edited by crapcarp; 11-05-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Note, I am not a doctor, Malory's infinitely better at doctorin' than I am, but from my understanding the biggest threat is bleeding out from a severed limb. An improvised tourniquet risks killing more tissue, but will stop her from dying long enough to try...

Fixin' up the baby! (7d10.hitsopen(8,10)=2)

That!

If I can get the kid stabilized, we'll see if Eternal Spring can pop a foot back on.

Comment

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4707565/ sorry, I can't seem to get the account to work, but it looks like Freddy doesn't trip. Clarification: Is the light on the bridge or off it? Or can Freddy not tell?

thanks,

Comment

Perception check, AT. Dwy, Dex + Medicine to get the tourniquet on correctly (and don't forget the penalty for the dust). An additional -1 for using improvised tools.

AT, what's going wrong? Have you gotten the account created and are having trouble signing in?
                              Last edited by HobbitGuy1420; 11-06-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X