No announcement yet.

Changeling the Lost: Unseen Costs (OOC)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I just thought of making all the rolls first, then roleplay it all out in one big post to get it outta the way quickly. After all, Dale's just gathering Glamour here. He's not interacting with any of the other PCs, NPCs (unless you count the targets to be NPCs), or the plot in any way.

Don't worry about me taking it the wrong way, you are the Storyteller here after all. That's why I asked for you to let me know about rerolling anything due to differing dice pools. And it's all good, we can just take the first roll and ignore the rest if you want.

Comment

• I also need some indication as to the results of my rolls in order to proceed with an IC post.

Unless you have posted an IC thing and I wasn't notified....

Comment

• I wasn't sure if you were going after it just to harvest Glamour, or to try to further Sullivan's story, or both in some proportion.

*looks over the rolls*

I'm going to say that the rolls as they are stand. You're now full on Glamour, and in fact stand a chance of a glamour high. GIve me a Resolve + Composure, please.

Marmalade, if you're still around do you have a sheet for me to look at?

Anything else I'm missing for you guys?

Sorry I've not been the most responsive lately. Work has been... ergh. More ergh than usual.
        Last edited by HobbitGuy1420; 01-29-2015, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HobbitGuy1420 View Post
          I wasn't sure if you were going after it just to harvest Glamour, or to try to further Sullivan's story, or both in some proportion.

*looks over the rolls*

I'm going to say that the rolls as they are stand. You're now full on Glamour, and in fact stand a chance of a glamour high. GIve me a Resolve + Composure, please.
          Alright, using the Bugbear's Mask gives Dale the Narcissism derangement. Reading up on that, it looks like I'm gonna have to make two Resolve + Composure rolls.

Here they are. (The first one is for resisting the Glamour high, the second one's resisting a bout of vanity)

Comment

• You hold off the glamour high, but you *are* feeling all that and a chicken hat.

Comment

Working...
            X