Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OOC] Fractown: a V:tM/W:tA crossover

Hello everyone! Welcome to the game!

I found this neat format for creating your vampire or werewolf character. If you find it works for you, go ahead and make your character using this. You can also post the character on this thread if you want. It doesn't matter to me, so long as I get it somehow.

So far, the roster is as follows.

FeroKE is Gabriel Montegut, a.k.a. Xochipilli Grins-Through-Blood, a Nuwisha Smiling Wanderer with a very uncertain past.
    The guy from Google + is Daniel, a young shepard turned True Brujah, who's laconic sire is guiding him to a very uncertain future. Yes, there are sheep in the part of Texas that we are playing in.
    AkatsukiLeader13 is ???, who is very uncertain altogether it seems
    MossSocks is ???, who is ALSO very uncertain altogether

If you guys would like, I can start running the game BEFORE your characters are finished. If you got a concept in your head, that is good enough for now, and you can put numbers on a sheet as we go.

In fact, I can't remember a game in which I had everyone's character sheet....

AkatsukiLeader13 and
    MossSocks: Reply to this thread with your concept and character name if you want to get started right away. Happy gaming!

THE (optional) FORMAT FOR WEREWOLF CHARACTERS

Name:
    Player: [Screen Name is sufficient, but feel free to put your first name if you care to share. I’m Jim.]
    Chronicle: Rage Across the Delaware Valley

Breed:
    Auspice:
    Tribe:
    Camp: [If any]
    Sept:
    Pack Name: [Leave blank for now]
    Pack Totem: [Leave blank for now]

Nature:
    Demeanor:
    Concept: [Optional]

Attributes
    Strength: [Record attributes and abilities with a numeral, not a series of dots]
    Dexterity: [If there is a specialty, include it after the relevant numeral in parentheses]
    Stamina:

Charisma:
    Manipulation:
    Appearance:

Perception:
    Intelligence:
    Wits:

Abilities [Feel free to add Hobbies/Professional Skills/Expert Knowledges to each category.]
    Talents
    Alertness:
    Athletics:
    Brawl:
    Empathy:
    Expression:
    Intimidation:
    Leadership:
    Primal-Urge:
    Streetwise:
    Subterfuge:

Skills
    Animal Ken:
    Crafts:
    Drive:
    Etiquette:
    Firearms:
    Larceny:
    Melee:
    Performance:
    Stealth:
    Survival:

Knowledges
    Academics:
    Computer:
    Enigmas:
    Investigation:
    Law:
    Medicine:
    Occult:
    Rituals:
    Science:
    Technology:

Backgrounds [Just names and numbers here; details go below.]
    _____:
    _____:
    Totem:

Gifts
    Name (Breed/Auspice/Tribe; Level 1; Book & Page Number)

Rites
    Name (Type; Level X; Book & Page Number)

Metis Deformity: [If not Metis, please write “N/A”]

Rage: X (X) [Permanent, then temporary in parentheses, which will be the same at the start]
    Gnosis: X (X)
    Willpower: X (X)

Renown
    Glory
    Permanent:
    Temporary:

Honor
    Permanent:
    Temporary:

Wisdom
    Permanent:
    Temporary:

Merits
    Name (Type; Level; Book & Page Number)

Flaws

Background Descriptions
    [Any background that requires an explanation, such as the identity of an Ally or the nature of a Fetish, should have a listing here.]

Apparent Age: [For Metis and Lupus, it will be the age your homid form appears.]
    Sign: [For Garou Astrology. If you’re unfamiliar, leave blank for now.]
    Race: [Racial phenotype of the character’s homid form. Use whatever descriptor you like.]
    Sex: [By which I mean their anatomy]
    Gender: [Use whatever descriptor you like, or leave blank if you prefer]
    Sexuality: [Use whatever descriptor you like, or leave blank if you prefer]
    Hair Color:
    Fur Color: [Obviously this applies to Crinos, Hispo and Lupus forms]
    Eye Color:
    Height: [Homid form]
    Weight: [Homid form]
    Build: [Whatever descriptor you like, just a one or two word blurb to help us envision.]
    Distinctive Features: [Any particular features useful in identifying your character, be they visual, auditory or olfactory.]

Appearance
    [Give a general description of your character’s appearance in Homid, Crinos and Lupus forms. If you’re feeling especially industrious, you can do so for Glabro and Hispo as well. For homid form, include a brief description of the clothing that the character is most often wearing.]

Equipment
    [Any particular or distinctive equipment that your character owns that you want to record. The make, model and color of her car, for example, or her heirloom pocket watch. Bear in mind the resources rating and be reasonable. Remember, this is not D&D- not every piece of equipment needs to be accounted for. Unless you really, REALLY want to be sure your character has that 10 foot pole and 50 ft of hemp rope.]

Personality
    [Just a few sentences of summation of what the character is like, on the level of personal interactions. If you were this character’s friend, and had to describe what she is like to someone who had never met her, what would you say?]

Character History
    [The character’s history and backstory, in your own words. Most of this will be what we discussed in the recruitment thread, but here is the chance to fill in some blanks and put it all in one place, for easier reference for all of us.]

Notes
    [Any notes you want to jot down about your character to have readily available for easy reference. Names of family members living or dead, particular goals, aspirations or fears, etc.]

Renown Details
    [This space is for me to record the details of any renown won (or lost) by your character, for our easy reference. Leave it alone for now.]

Experience
    Saved: 0
    Spent: 0
    Total: 0

Experience Details
    [This space is for me to record the details of experience granted and spent, for our easy reference. Leave it alone for now.]

THE (optional) FORMAT FOR VAMPIRE CHARACTERS

Name:
    Player: [Screen Name is sufficient, but feel free to put your first name if you care to share.]
    Chronicle: Fractown

Clan:
    Sect:
    Sire:

Nature:
    Demeanor:
    Concept: [Optional]

Attributes
    Strength: [Record attributes and abilities with a numeral, not a series of dots]
    Dexterity: [If there is a specialty, include it after the relevant numeral in parentheses]
    Stamina:

Charisma:
    Manipulation:
    Appearance:

Perception:
    Intelligence:
    Wits:

Abilities [Feel free to add Hobbies/Professional Skills/Expert Knowledges to each category.]
    Talents
    Alertness:
    Athletics:
    Brawl:
    Empathy:
    Expression:
    Intimidation:
    Leadership:
    Primal-Urge:
    Streetwise:
    Subterfuge:

Skills
    Animal Ken:
    Crafts:
    Drive:
    Etiquette:
    Firearms:
    Larceny:
    Melee:
    Performance:
    Stealth:
    Survival:

Knowledges
    Academics:
    Computer:
    Enigmas:
    Investigation:
    Law:
    Medicine:
    Occult:
    Rituals:
    Science:
    Technology:

Backgrounds [Just names and numbers here; details go below.]

Disciplines
    Name (Dots)

Rituals
    Name (Type; Level X; Book & Page Number)

Humanity or Path

Permanent Path Score

Courage
    Conscience/Conviction
    Self-Control/Instinct

Merits

Flaws

Background Descriptions
    [Any background that requires an explanation, such as the identity of an Ally or the nature of a Fetish, should have a listing here.]

Sign: [For fun. Dark, twisted fun...]
    Race: [Use whatever descriptor you like.]
    Sex: [By which I mean their anatomy]
    Gender: [Use whatever descriptor you like, or leave blank if you prefer]
    Sexuality: [Use whatever descriptor you like, or leave blank if you prefer]
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Build: [Whatever descriptor you like, just a one or two word blurb to help us envision.]
    Distinctive Features: [Any particular features useful in identifying your character, be they visual, auditory or olfactory.]

Appearance

Equipment
    [Any particular or distinctive equipment that your character owns that you want to record. The make, model and color of her car, for example, or her heirloom pocket watch. Bear in mind the resources rating and be reasonable. Remember, this is not D&D- not every piece of equipment needs to be accounted for. Unless you really, REALLY want to be sure your character has that 10 foot pole and 50 ft of hemp rope.]

Personality
    [Just a few sentences of summation of what the character is like, on the level of personal interactions. If you were this character’s friend, and had to describe what she is like to someone who had never met her, what would you say?]

Character History
    [The character’s history and backstory, in your own words. Most of this will be what we discussed in the recruitment thread, but here is the chance to fill in some blanks and put it all in one place, for easier reference for all of us.]

Notes
    [Any notes you want to jot down about your character to have readily available for easy reference. Names of family members living or dead, particular goals, aspirations or fears, etc.]

Experience
    Saved: 0
    Spent: 0
    Total: 0

Experience Details
    [This space is for me to record the details of experience granted and spent, for our easy reference. Leave it alone for now.]

"Litera scripta manet"
    Check out my blog at www.murkypool.blogspot.com

Hire me! Copywriting, Adobe InDesign work, Grant Writing, Social Media Managment, RPG writing and more! Contact at mathtronix@gmail.com

Our IC thread, and a bit of a preview of evils to come, is live http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/g...w-ta-crossover

"Litera scripta manet"

Hire me! Copywriting, Adobe InDesign work, Grant Writing, Social Media Managment, RPG writing and more! Contact at mathtronix@gmail.com

Comment

Erin Moore, A generally irritated socialite Camerilla Lasombra who has come to the town to investigate rumor that their hated enemy is now residing in Fractown.

Comment

MossSocks, I Lurve it. I'll whip you up an entry scene, but it will have to be tommorow. Till then a few questions.

Is Erin female, male, or neither?
        Hated enemy in this case means werewolf I take it. Does Erin have a particular history with the Lupine?
        Is Erin's sire still about, or did Erin take care of that problem?

"Litera scripta manet"

Comment

Erin identifies as non-gendered, and the preferred pronoun is ‘They’. They appear very very androgynous but they aren’t the type to correct people on pronoun use, and just prefers to let others struggle it out. However, people who know Erin well will use they.
          ah, I just meant that they had an enemy in town, could be vampire or werewolf but its one person not a group. Someone wronged Erin in the past and Erin is here to even the score. i was originally thinking vampire but if a werewolf makes more sense thats cool too! I’ll just need a bit to cook up the why lol.
          Erin’s sire is still ‘alive,’ however they are no longer influential to Erin because he incurred a life boon and is blood bonded to another kindred in the Camarilla. Erin hasn’t heard from him in a while, but assumes that he is still around the USA.
          On a side note i began writing up a intro that has Erin retainer ghoul doing things, because FeroKE started during the day, should i shelf that idea and go with the intro that you were going to write?

Comment

Moss Socks: I would like to see what you have in mind for an intro. Go right ahead.
            I am guessing Erin is Camirilla?

"Litera scripta manet"

Comment

Gabriel is from Baton Rouge, not New Orleans. The three bone gnawers will most likely still believe him to be a Ragabash Silent Strider, which he generally poses as when dealing with Garou. Also, can you clarify the gender of the Silent Strider? in the first post you called it a she, in the second a he...
              Last edited by FeroKE; 11-06-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Oh, oops. I'll make those changes FeroKE.

I'll probably be updating on Tuesday. Monday is packed. Mind you, I have been working on the next set of posts since Thursday, but I'm overthinking it. I'll start over and make responses for FeroKE, Blue Thomas, and Akataski on Tuesday.

My policy is to include either a roll for you to make, an "actionable" piece of info, or some decision to make in each post. This may mean some psots run long, while others may be very brief. Please call me out if I fail to do so.

Akatasuki has joined us as a Tzimice, by the way. Can't wait to see what happens next...

"Litera scripta manet"

Comment

Yes Erin is Camerilla

Comment

Originally posted by Murky Master View Post
                    My policy is to include either a roll for you to make, an "actionable" piece of info, or some decision to make in each post. This may mean some psots run long, while others may be very brief. Please call me out if I fail to do so.
                    I'd say when it comes to rolls and other OOC things in a post, you should make the effort to set it apart from the normal text to avoid confusion, such as underlining the words or using a different color font.

Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable. Indomitable.

Comment

You know Akatsuki, thats a good idea.

Lately I have been doing it like this.

After breaking into his house, you find a familar scent fills your nostrils

[Roll Perception + Investigation, difficulty 6 to see if your character can identify who was here from that scent]

Does that make it jump out from the text enough, or should I put a different color on it too?

"Litera scripta manet"

Comment

By the way, I might no be updating today. Lots of stuff to do . If I do update, it will probably be for the oldest post that hasn't been adressed yet. Sorry for the wait.

"Litera scripta manet"

Comment

In about 7 hours I'll post. Just too tired tonight. I'll be starting with Eric's setting up house then have Daniel awaken.

Comment

Having a Derp Moment.

I thought I was going to update today. Tommorow it must be.

In the meantime, feel free to jump in with your own intro Akatsuki whenever you are ready,

"Litera scripta manet"

Comment

Another Derp moment.

I had my update wrote up for Blue Thomas and Moss Socks, and I was going to put Akatsuki in. So, I went to look up something about Akatsuki's character Alex in my PM inbox.

Then I learned you need to write posts on a word document, buecse if you tab over to something else before you are finished with your post... it's gone!

So Monday, or MAYBE Saturday, I'll have an update. At least I know what to write. Thank you for your patience!!!

"Litera scripta manet"

Comment

Working...
                              X