Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IC] Rage Across the Delaware Valley- Werewolf: the Apocalypse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Al-Haleem
    replied
    Val's ears drop, eyes darting between Jon and Echoes. "What are you doing? You're not going to attack are you?" A note of panic creeps into his voice. "Someone tell me what's going on!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Rall Bashir
    replied
    Jon darted his head quickly at Echoes, almost reflexively about to nip from the nosing. He had to pause to interpret the gesture. But after hearing this conversation, Jon took in a deep breath, held it, then let it go. His eyes briefly turned milky white as he started to bring his consciousness to all of the pack.

    ...You better get up here, because this is about the only time left we have to actually THINK about our actions...

    Spending one willpower to link up the pack with Mindspeak. Will do roll if anyone resists.
    Last edited by Rall Bashir; 02-24-2015, 12:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DeathmatchFM
    replied
    Scott, finding himself feeling better about the cold in his wolf-shape, sits patiently while meditating on overcoming the lingering chill with his mind. He does hear Geoff talk to him.

    "I give my emotions to the wind; it carries away unneeded sentiments. If tainted feelings existed, they've long since been released."

    Leave a comment:


  • Al-Haleem
    replied
    "What in Ram's name are you doing?" Val hisses, straining to keep his voice calm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stir of Echoes
    replied
    Her snarl grew wider, and soon her body had swelled up into a massive red wolf (Crinos), but she remained in a crouch, ready to strike. With her snout she nudged Jon, and, if he happened to look her way, she would point back to where the rest of the pack lurked. Her tail twitched with anticipation.

    stamina + primal urge to shapeshift
    Rolled on: Feb. 18, 2015, 10:17 a.m.
    8d10 → [2,2,10,3,4,3,10,2] = (36)

    [link to roll] [link to character]

    also noting here that her snarl was just a gesture, no sounds. yet. ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • Evilmarmelade
    replied
    Geoff looked around nervously, as he wasn't really used to stakeouts. He looked curiously at the Stargazer next to him, gauging him. "You've been awfully quiet all night, except for that outburst toward Val. I trust that there's no bad blood between us, right?" Geoff whispered.

    Leave a comment:


  • NutiketAiel
    replied
    As Echoes, Val and Jon crept forward along the wall of the building, following the tracks and approaching the noises, the sounds slowly became more distinct. The clang of metal on earth, snow and stone was now unmistakeably the sound of several shovels digging into the frozen earth. The muffled voices also became more clear, resolving into those of three people, two male and one female, speaking English.

    "This... fucking... sucks..." growled a deep, gruff male voice. It was accompanied by a series of quick and heavy clangs, as a shovel hitting stone. "This ground is completely frozen!"

    "You hit a rock, stupid. Dig around it," replied an annoyed sounding female voice.

    "That doesn't make it any less frozen!" the gruff voiced male replied.

    "Why do we always get all the shit jobs?" interjected a third voice, a softer voiced male. "What did we do to deserve this?"

    The female voice let out a heavy sigh. "Are you forgetting the cough syrup incident?"

    "That was not our fault!" both male voices replied in unison. The shoveling sounds paused for a moment, then all three voices laughed. It was the slightly high strung laugh of releasing tension. The shoveling sounds resumed.

    The soft voiced male spoke up again. "We should probably be keeping better watch. There might..."

    He was cut off by the deeper voiced male, who sneered "You're just trying to get out of more shoveling. You already checked all the way around the damned village!"

    "We're within their territory. Being here without guards is reckless," the softer voiced male replied.

    "I told you," countered the female matter-of-factly, "we're perfectly safe. Our spy told us that tonight is the perfect night- the whole sept is preoccupied."

    "Preoccupied with what?" asked the soft-voiced one.

    "New cubs," the female replied. "There's a rite of passage going on. Half a dozen wet-behind-the-ears little cubbies being put through their paces. The whole sept is wrapped up with the ritual. Plus, visitors from all the other septs. Including what's-his-name, that obnoxious Fianna that always starts fights. Trust me, no one's coming all the way down here."

    "And if they come through the Umbra?"

    "The sentinel tree will handle them," she replied brusquely. "Now, keep digging. We have a lot of graves to dig up, and I want to get this done before dawn. We have to find it. I won't report failure to the Chosen One."

    Leave a comment:


  • DeathmatchFM
    replied
    Scott, not confident in his stealth, stays behind with Geoff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rall Bashir
    replied
    Jon splayed his ears and crouched low, moving slowly behind Echoes and Val. The expression on his face showed a tad more confidence now.

    Jon Blazczyk

    Dex(2) + Stealth(2) = 4d10 → [4,9,8,8]

    Dex(+2, Lupus) = 2d10 → [6,2]

    [Link to character]
    Last edited by Rall Bashir; 02-12-2015, 01:06 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al-Haleem
    replied
    "Bother." Val sighs, and crouching low, prowls after Echoes.

    Dex+Stealth, attempting to remain hidden, while following Echoes
    1d10 → [7] = (7)
    1d10 → [9] = (9)
    1d10 → [9] = (9)
    1d10 → [4] = (4)
    1d10 → [7] = (7)
    1d10 → [2] = (2)
    That's: 7, 9, 9, 4, 7, 2
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4773044/
    (Sorry about the weird format, still getting used to this thing)

    Last edited by Al-Haleem; 02-09-2015, 12:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evilmarmelade
    replied
    Geoff immediately stopped, and laid low. He tried to keep Echoes in sight, and looked around, checking if the others were still here. "If anyone is good at sneaking around, go with her in case things get bad. I'm not," he whispered to his packmates.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stir of Echoes
    replied
    Teeth bared, she dropped into a crouch and began to creep towards the sounds, sticking to the shadows and to the sides of buildings in an attempt to remain unseen.

    dex + stealth to sneak. she approaches only to the point where she can make out what they're saying (or until she is caught/heard)
    Die roll for Stir of Echoes

    Rolled on: Feb. 7, 2015, 4:19 p.m.
    7d10 → [10,4,6,5,10,2,1] = (38)

    [link to roll] [link to character]
    Formatted Versions

    Leave a comment:


  • NutiketAiel
    replied
    As the team followed the trail, they reached the outskirts of the village. Besides the wolfish footprints they were following, there was no indication of habitation. The buildings, though covered in snow, were obviously quite old (well, at least by American standards), and are showing signs of neglect. Most of them are single story homes of wooden construction, though in the distance on the far side of the village the cubs can see the outline of a few taller buildings. There is little to indicate that this was a place of the Garou, though there are a few unobtrusive signs visible to the observant. The Gaia glyph carved into a doorframe here, the tribal symbol of the Bone Gnawers etched on a stone, Rat's glyph burned into a fence post...

    There appeared to be a larger, three story structure at the center of the village, but the tracks that the cubs were following didn't go that way. Instead, they curved, following a path towards the northeastern edge of the village. The three sets of footprints did not deviate- they did not appear to be traveling around the village or exploring- they were going to a specific destination. After they passed the first few houses, the first two sets of tracks changed, and the cubs could see the progression of pawprints, clawprints and footprints as the wolves worked through the five forms from lupus to homid. The prints of the wolf that circled the village remained the same, following the other two. Both sets of human prints were wearing boots, though one appeared to be male, the other felame, by the shape and size of the prints.

    As they approached the northeastern edge of the village, the cubs started to hear something- an occasional clang of metal, echoing off the walls of the houses. Metal hitting dirt or ice, metal hitting stone... it seemed to reverberate from the direction the tracks are heading, though they curve around another building ahead and the cubs can't see where they end up. They also hear what sound like voices, speaking, though they are too muffled to make out what they are saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al-Haleem
    replied
    Val smiles. "Of course. I'm sure this will be a...fascinating experience." Padding past Jon, he flicks his tail at him, following Geoff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rall Bashir
    replied
    Jon rolled his eyes, "Don't know much about banes other than what's been sung to me." He gave a nod of assent to Echoes, "But remember... there are two Galliards."

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X