Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IC] Rage Across the Delaware Valley- Werewolf: the Apocalypse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Geoff snorted, as he was getting slightly annoyed by the debate, "Guys, I never said "let's pounce on him and tear this guy apart." We just go together toward him peacefully, and see what happens! If he's a mundane human, he won't stay, otherwise, maybe we'll talk to him." He got up, trying to get the dysfunctionnal pack to follow him.


    "And for my next trick" I said, "anvils!"

    Comment


    • #32
      Val steps infront of Geoff and holds out his hands.

      "This might not be a great idea. Who says that only a mundane human will run? Hell, I'd run if a pack of slavering wolves came charging at me. We shouldn't antagonize him...Whoever he is."

      Val stares at the spot of light from the lit cigarrete.

      "It could be anyone..." He chews his lip. "Yeah...it could be...

      Comment


      • #33
        "Fine fine! I'll make an informed decision for us," She squares her sight on the lit cigarette and tries to feel the pulse of the man. This was a new trick, one she wasn't very familiar with yet.


        (OOC: Sense the Wyrm Die roll for Hannah Dawnstar

        Rolled on: Dec. 5, 2014, 8:27 a.m.
        3d10 → [9,10,7] = (26)

        [link to roll] [link to character]
        Formatted Versions
        Link http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4732513/




        "Just hold on one sec and I'll sniff out if it's Wyrm tainted or not at least."

        Comment


        • #34
          As Hannah and Stir of Echoes both train different sets of supernatural senses at the mysterious man, he continues to smoke his cigarette, seemingly oblivious.

          As Stir of Echoes focuses in for more detail, the man takes a long draw on the black cigarette. He holds the smoke in his lungs, but coughs slightly as he lets it out. Perhaps he's unused to the sensation of breathing smoke? Every once in a while, he runs the cigarette under his nose, smiling as he enjoys the smell of the smoke that way. The stains on his clothes are almost certainly blood, but not new. She notices one other oddity- there are plenty of man tracks around the tree, indicating that the man has been pacing back and forth, waiting for some time, but she can see no trail leading up to the tree through the snow.

          Hannah, on the other hand, quests out with entirely supernatural senses. Focused on the cigarette, she senses no wyrm taint from it...

          ...Or from the man holding it, or his immediate surroundings.

          Comment


          • #35
            "There is old blood on him, and no tracks to show where he came from. He is Garou, I am sure. Must have come through the Umbra," she glanced between Val and Geoff, the scowl from earlier never quite leaving her face.

            "We should approach."


            Rage Across the Delaware Valley
            Health:
            Rage (3):
            Gnosis (7): X
            Willpower (6):

            Comment


            • #36
              She let the feeling pass over her in waves, but it came back refreshingly clean. A slight shiver runs up her spine, "Agreed," she finally says, "He's not Wyrm Tainted. I'm going to shift back, 3 of us go, I want three of us to sneak up in case it goes south, a flanking attack is never a bad idea. Val, I'm going out on a limb and saying you can sneak. Stir, I'm guessing you can too." She keeps speaking in Garou, even as her body begins to shift back, bones popping, mass shifting, fur receding; until the silver haired girl is her normal short but strong human form.


              Shifting back to Homid: Die roll for Hannah Dawnstar

              Rolled on: Dec. 5, 2014, 4:12 p.m.
              3d10 → [10,8,10] = (28)
              3d10 → [5,7,8] = (20)

              [link to roll] [link to character]
              Formatted Versions
              http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4732773/



              Comment


              • #37
                As soon as Hannah explained her plan; Geoff replied "I'll go with you." It was a statement, not a suggestion. He stepped back a bit, and he began to shift back. It seemed that he was pretty easy for him, even if he got stuck a few moments as a huge bestial man with wild hair. Once he was back to human, he waited in his spot, to not make any noise by walking in the snow with his big human boots. Readjusting his glasses, he still muttered for himself : "I don't care if it gets ruined, next time, I'll bring my jacket too..."

                Last edited by Evilmarmelade; 12-06-2014, 02:48 AM.


                "And for my next trick" I said, "anvils!"

                Comment


                • #38
                  Jon cocked his head at the interesting turn of events. For now, he focuses on assessing the situation and opts to just lay flat on his belly, forelegs crossed at the ankles, "Well, looks like everything is taken care of."

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Val grinds his teeth, his face a strange mix of emotions.

                    "Yeah, looks like everything's fine...Come on wolf girl, let's do the memsahib's bidding."

                    He bows towards Hannah, then shoots Jon a grin.

                    "And you can come too Barbie."
                    Last edited by Al-Haleem; 12-07-2014, 08:16 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      "Go wolf," was all that Echo would reply, her eyes lingering on Val for a few brief moments before she cut in between the two layabouts - Scott & Jon - and nipped at their shoulders.

                      And then, without waiting for their response, she slipped into the shadows, weaving through the pines towards their quarry.

                      dex + stealth to sneak
                      Die roll for Stir of Echoes

                      Rolled on: Dec. 7, 2014, 7:39 a.m.
                      7d10 → [10,5,8,2,7,9,9] = (50)

                      [link to roll] [link to character]
                      Formatted Versions

                      Link http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4734041/


                      Rage Across the Delaware Valley
                      Health:
                      Rage (3):
                      Gnosis (7): X
                      Willpower (6):

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Jon yelped when nipped. He then flashes Echoes a spiteful glare. Regardless, he reluctantly got up from his lounging position, padding slowly with tail tucked in Echoes' direction. He crouched low, slinking into his own stealthy movements.

                        Dexterity + Stealth
                        http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4734425/ (10, 7, 6, 1)
                        Oof.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hannah nodded at Stir as the Theurge prodded Jon and Val along. She watched the wolves retreat into the shadows for a moment, wrapping her arms around herself to suppress a shiver, "alright then, Geoff, Scott; let's go see what this guy has to say," She began to trudge toward the cigarette glow, forcing her boots to land a little harder than necessary hoping to draw attention away from her sneaking packmates.



                          Charisma + Subterfuge for drawing attention. I thought maybe performance, but I'm also trying to help the pack hide. The roll ended up at 0 successes either way I'm guessing Die roll for Hannah Dawnstar

                          Rolled on: Dec. 7, 2014, 6:08 p.m.
                          5d10 → [7,1,4,3,2] = (17)

                          [link to roll] [link to character]
                          Formatted Versions

                          Link http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4734729/

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Geoff understood what Hannah was trying to do, and followed her, sniffing and coughing as if he had a bad cold. He put his hands into its pockets to keep them warm, and hurried along Hannah, wanting to get this done quickly.

                            I'm using Wits + Subterfuge for this.
                            4d10[4,1,8,2] = (15) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4734765/


                            "And for my next trick" I said, "anvils!"

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Wow, I guess you guys are just not good at drawing attention to yourselves. Good to know. :-P

                              That aside, I need clarification- are Scott and Val going with Hannah and Echoes, respectively, as Hannah said, or are they hanging back?

                              Also, when you reply, make sure you guys specify how far from the man Hannah and Geoff stop.


                              As Hannah and Geoff start loudly tromping towards the man, they cross the distance quickly. As they come into sight of each other, he is facing them, smiling, taking another drag from his black cigarette. The smell of burning cloves becomes noticeable in the air every time he exhales. This is perhaps fortunate, as when Stir of Echoes begins to sneak closer, she gets a whiff of the clothes the man is wearing... from the smell, it's unlikely they've ever been washed. Well, that may not be entirely true. The mildew smell mixed in with the other smells makes it clear the clothes have at least been wet at some point; however, soap is obviously foreign to them. The others can smell only the scent of the clove cigarette.

                              The man does not look in the direction of Stir of Echoes and Jon, instead focusing the homids approaching him. He smiles, showing a mouthful of slightly yellow teeth, takes another draw from his cigarette, and waits, saying nothing.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Scott gets the idea and moves a bit closer, but he's a bit of a stranger to stealth operations and continues to hang back in wolf-form. He follows a bit of a distance behind Echoes as she approaches.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X