Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IC] Rage Across the Delaware Valley- Werewolf: the Apocalypse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [IC] Rage Across the Delaware Valley- Werewolf: the Apocalypse

    Rage Across the Delaware Valley
    A Werewolf: the Apocalypse Chronicle
    ST: Jim (NutiketAiel)

    Table of Contents

    Story 1: The Old that is Strong Does Not Wither

    Chapter 1
    Wherein our heroes undergo their rite of passage, an echo from the past is heard and the shadow of a threat looms.

    Story 2: Our belief is often strongest when it should be weakest. That is the nature of hope.

    Story 3: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

    Story 4: What Kind of Day Has It Been...
    Last edited by NutiketAiel; 11-24-2014, 09:34 PM.

  • DeathmatchFM
    replied
    Scott isn't sure that this has anything to do with their objective, but it seems something to be concerned about. Still in lupus form, he follows Geoff quietly and cautiously.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evilmarmelade
    replied
    Geoff looked at Scott and Echoes, then lowered his head toward the Red Talon, whispering. "Let's go around, find a way to flank them as he said. Work as a pack." He went back quickly to Scott, repeated himself, and looked for a way to attack the three Garous from rear.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al-Haleem
    replied
    Val gapes, staring at Jon.

    "What the hell are you..."

    He manages to reel his jaw in. Grimacing, he punches Jon in the arm.

    "You disgusting creature, what took you so long?"

    His face twists into snarl.

    "And I've already given her the bloody message. No one mentioned she was gonna be a lobotomy patient. Good lord, what the hell did I do to deserve this abuse? Ugh, next time Walks-The-Abyss can play messenger boy."

    Val looks at the irate woman, smiling sweetly.

    "This idiot was supposed to tell me how far behind the garou war party was."

    He nudges Jon in the ribs.

    "Can you believe this crazy chick? I come here, try to save her smelly hide, and she threatens to kill me! That's gratitude huh? I didn't dance the Black Spiral for this shit."

    His eyes go wide. Gasping, he clamps a hand over his mouth.

    "Oh, how rude of me, you wanted an introduction right? What is this, a Jane Austen novel? Ah, whatever."

    He bows deeply.

    "Narasimha-Vallabha, I'm from the same pack as Malakai, heard of him? He's pretty famous. This's Hollow Heart." He indicates Jon. Smiling, he leans in close to the woman.

    "We're dating," he whispers.
    Last edited by Al-Haleem; 03-10-2015, 12:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rall Bashir
    replied
    Be prepared for an extraction. Move around to flank, get ready to try to tear some intestines out, just in case. I'm probably going to die. Here goes nothing...

    Jon took a deep breath. Then he took another. Once more, and then he strode out of the cover. The hulking beast of black fur moved towards Val, making eye contact with whoever he passed.

    "His name is Hadji Quest." Jon rolled his shoulders back and puffed his chest out, then turned once again to Val, "So, did you escape your cage, or did someone let you out?"

    Jon returned his gaze to the crowd, "I am Suffers-Fools, apparently. I assume Hadji here came with a message. Val, tell them the message." Jon brought his large, clawed hand and gripped Val by the back of the neck, "Second strike..." Jon started to return to his breed form, "...one more, Hadji, and I will personally gut you and feed you piece. by. piece to the Talons. Now tell them."

    Gift: Persuasion.
    Charisma (3) + Subterfuge (4) = Whatever gets rolled as Invisible Castle is on the blink again.
    Last edited by Rall Bashir; 03-09-2015, 06:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • NutiketAiel
    replied
    "Last chance," she said, seething with rage as she glared down at Val. "Tell me who you are, or die."

    Leave a comment:


  • Rall Bashir
    replied
    Jon was ready to follow Echoes' lead when the Ragabash went charting out. His jaw dropped, eyes widened, and a face of sheer unbelieving terror flashed across his face.

    What. The. Fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Evilmarmelade
    replied
    Geoff stopped when he arrived near Echoes and Jon. Now that he could hear the situation, he stood still, not moving an inch, but ready to act as soon as needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al-Haleem
    replied
    Val draws himself up to his full height, which is still quite a bit shorter than the woman.

    "How dare you question me? You have no idea what I've suffered for our cause, what I've sacrificed."

    Val calls on his spirit, trying to add a supernatural edge to his words.

    "I'm not the one who betrayed you, don't direct your anger at me. I'm trying to help you here."

    With great effort, he looks the woman in the eye.

    "And I won't report failure to the Chosen One."

    Gift: Persuasion
    Charisma+Subterfuge
    6d10 = 6, 1, 7, 10, 8, 6
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4788095
    Last edited by Al-Haleem; 02-26-2015, 08:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • NutiketAiel
    replied
    The three of them stared at Val silently for a moment. Then two men looked towards the woman. Without turning from Val, she growled at them "Keep digging." They immediately set back to work. She, meantime, took another step towards Val. In mid step, her muscles swelled and fur bristled all over her body, her face elongating into a snout. Her eyes stayed the same, however, and they were glaring down at him. "If you don't tell me who you are right now," she growled at him, the words thick and barely intelligible because of the shape of her mouth, "I'm going to tear you apart and feast on your liver. Who sent you? How did you know where to find us?"

    Leave a comment:


  • Al-Haleem
    replied
    Val works his expression into a sneer of disdain.

    "You fools! How have you not realized it yet? You've been compromised, your spy's a double agent! Even now a host of garou are heading this way, led by a blood-thirsty Red Talon! If they see what you've done here, you'll be slaughtered and our great work will be for nothing!"

    He takes a deep breath.

    "Personally, I'd start running now."

    Leave a comment:


  • NutiketAiel
    replied
    As he runs out into view, Val sees three enormous people digging in an old, snow covered graveyard. The graveyard is small, but many of the tombstones look like they've been there since before the revolution, so worn and faded are they. Despite the snow, most of the tombstones can be seen clearly since the white powder has been brushed off almost all of them. All around the open graves are discarded bones or rotting bodies frozen on the cold, tossed aside like so much detritus. Incongruously, there is a six foot tall snowman standing in the exact center of the graveyard with an old skull in place of a head. long femur is in the skull's mouth, as if it is gnawing on the bone.

    The owners of the three voices all freeze in the process of digging, turning to stare at the newcomer. At a second glance, the three "enormous people" are clearly three individuals in Glabro form. Val's eyes are first drawn to the most unusual of the three, who is also the smallest of the three even in Glabro form. He is bundled up in winter gear, though most of it is ratty and old, except for his head, which is unaccountably bare. He has no hair at all, not even eyebrows, and appears to be in his early twenties. He licks his lips nervously when he sees Val, and looks questioningly at the woman, glancing back and forth between her and Val.

    The second man, Val can only see from the waist up, as he is standing in a deep grave that he is in the process of excavating. He's wearing a heavy leather coat, covered with biker patches, and sunglasses despite the darkness, and looks to be in his mid-twenties. He stops digging when Val comes into view, standing up straight and resting the shovel on his shoulder. He spares a glance for the woman, but keeps most of his focus on Val, his eyes gleaming with predatory intent.

    The woman stood closest to Val, besides a fully excavated grave. As Val rounded the corner, she appeared to be moving to the next grave, but stopped, whirling to fully face Val as he emerged. She wears a heavy trenchcoat over her massive glabro form, and drops the shovel once Val comes into view. She glares at him, suspicion painted on her features. "Who the fuck are you?" she growls, taking a step towards him menacingly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al-Haleem
    replied
    "No...no I can't, I...I..."

    Val begins shivering, his breaths come come short and fast. For a moment his body blurs, and then he's in homid form.

    Leaping from cover, he dashes into view of the assembled diggers.

    "I bring a message from the Chosen One!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Rall Bashir
    replied
    No time for summary. Questions later. Now is damage control.

    Jon hunched low and arched his back hard. The visceral sound of bones cracking and tendons snapping could be heard as he, too, made the poor decision to go full Crinos.

    Spending fury. Better safe than sorry in this instance.
    Willpower (8)=X
    Fury (4)=X

    Leave a comment:


  • Evilmarmelade
    replied
    "That's wise. Thank you for that. Honestly, I think we can make this pack work, but we'll need to-" Geoff was cut short as he heard a voice in his mind. After a few moments of panic, he looked at the three behind, and his eyes widened as he saw Echoes' form. "What is she doing?!"

    He trotted towards her, hoping to stop her before anything foolish happened.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X