X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash of the Southeast OOC

OOC questions and talk go here!

Yay!

We using http://invisiblecastle.com/ for dice rolling?

Since, Invisible Castle is still down, I have been using https://www.rpnation.com/dice

Yet another dice rolling option: http://dice.brainclouds.net/

Player Character Name Concept Caste
    Wonderandawe Flynn Drunken Musician with Renewed Purpose Sidereal - Serenity
    Wardragon Nahuel Eyes-of-Fire Lunar - Full Moon
    Luxweaver The Servant / Fovnag Manipulating Slave Lunar - Changing Moon
    Deamonlight Veral Fighter for hire Solar - Dawn
    Wise Old Guru Swimming Owl Sidereal - Secrets
    Exthalion Splendor of Unfurling Horizons Solar - Twilight
    St. Niko Analise An Honest Thief Sidereal - Battles
    Dreamking89 Talos Cauthon Kind Hearthed Master Artificer Solar - Twilight
    Players in Italics haven't posted in the IC thread yet.
    Last edited by wonderandawe; 01-26-2015, 05:46 PM.

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

The Werewolf: the Apocalypse Quest updates on Mondays. All are welcome to vote.

Comment

You may use any online dice roller, but invisible castle is preferred.

Comment

So... do we all know each other already or is fate bringing us together in this one spot?

Are you ready to rage? Discover if you are Brave Enough to fight for the soul of the world.

Comment

Already posted this on the wrong thread...
          Check your PMs, Loki. My charsheet is waiting, if you hadn't seen it already; I'm not sure if posting it on the thread was sufficient.

As for knowing each other, I'm fine with whatever; it's plausible that my Elder could have introduced me to any of you.

Comment

The first idea that popped into my head is that we all end up at a Tavern/Market and end up talking about the current guild situation.

Do I have a Yu Shan / Gold Faction mission in town? Luxweaver's character is probably the best one for giving our group direction.

Comment

Okay, in the interest of cutting down on lengthy get-to-know-you scenes, anyone want to start out linked? I'm looking for someone who wants a loyal apprentice/henchman/student, a skilled mortal who they are not yet aware is a Sidereal trying to manipulate them into greatness and service to Creation.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
              -Roger Zelazny

Comment

I am waiting on Loki's okay to move my character's progression forward a bit and have Flynn already have the awkward conversation to join the Gold Faction. There is probably going to be a list of "Things Flynn is suppose to do to keep the support of the Gold Faction. Yes, that means you can't drink, Flynn".

Comment

As a Gold Faction Sid, I'd be happy to start out in a bar having that awkward conversation with you. It'd help a bit if I was able to say, "I've been working with Solar X, and the Gold Faction's goal in the area is X," though. I'd also like a list of things the Gold Faction wants in the area, so's I can work toward them.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

-Roger Zelazny

Comment

I just got permission from Loki to be an official gold faction member. We can still have an awkward conversation in the bar. Actually that would be a good place to start.

I'll start writing something up. I can edit it if you have already started something.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Old Guru View Post
                      As a Gold Faction Sid, I'd be happy to start out in a bar having that awkward conversation with you. It'd help a bit if I was able to say, "I've been working with Solar X, and the Gold Faction's goal in the area is X," though. I'd also like a list of things the Gold Faction wants in the area, so's I can work toward them.
                      You can feel free to have this conversation in the game. You are all already together on the outskirts. It would be easy to settle down and talk.

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
                      The first idea that popped into my head is that we all end up at a Tavern/Market and end up talking about the current guild situation.

Do I have a Yu Shan / Gold Faction mission in town? Luxweaver's character is probably the best one for giving our group direction.
                      I will give all missions via PMs. It will stay secretive just like it would in creation and heaven. You can share it if you like. That is all up to you.

As far as connections are concerned, everyone has met and been travelling together to the city. You all may have had seperate reasons for coming, but fate brought you all together as a small group. You may know your earlier friends are exalted, but you won't know everyone is exalted (unless you can perceive essence of course).

Comment

Hey, since we're both here, why wait? We can do it IC, if you like. Meeting up in a little teahouse in the city we've just been assigned to seems like a good way to get things started.

-Roger Zelazny

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Old Guru View Post
                          How about a Lunar? I'm frankly not sure how to get Nahuel started otherwise, and we've got an easy in, in the form of a Changing Moon elder that I'm indebted to and could be friendly towards the Gold faction.

Comment

The more the merrier. Let's get this party started!

I posted a sort and sweet introduction on the IC Thread.

Also, Flynn is a bit of a foul mouth. I hope no one minds. I can cut out the foul language if so.
                            Last edited by wonderandawe; 01-06-2015, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Party: Started.

Auspiciously, as you Sidereal'd my post, and yet I needed to change nothing.

-Roger Zelazny

Comment

Working...
                              X