No announcement yet.

Clash of the Southeast OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to make my post pretty generic. The loom showed a 75% chance that you would post before I did.

I write things.

Comment

To double check, I'm good to post?

Comment

Of course. Go for it! I have sent some more information to some of you via a PM. Please make sure to check them!

Comment

posted in the IC before reading all this. should still work out fine.

Comment

I really want Flynn to Interact with the Servant, but he can't if he's being all sneaky.

Also, Swimming Owl is female.

I write things.

Comment

that can be fixed. after all this out of blue brute (Nahuel) barged in on you and you accepted him so i will likely have a easier time of it to get in to the group.

Comment

I'm going to need to sign off for the night soon. Got work in the morning. Had a lot of fun RPing.

I write things.

Comment

Also heading off for the night. Nahuel's an... interesting change of pace for me so far.

Comment

Ha ha. The disconnect on how to treat Sidereal Characters and Arcane Fate between characters is creating great Role Play. I'm looking forward to the conversation between Swimming Owl and Flynn after the Lunars leave (if they leave).

I write things.

Comment

I'm just hopin' they all fail their Arcane Fate rolls and just remember a musician and a guild clerk chatting and the guild clerk introducing them to Splendor.

Frankly, nothing Flynn or Owl has done should have given them away as Sidereals, unless somebody's rocking Essence Sight charms right now.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
                      -Roger Zelazny

Comment

That is why I am playing it off as "I have no clue what you are taking about, so you must mean you haven't seen many Sanxian Musicians. Who goes looking for a traveling musician you haven't met before and actually find them?" I'm was mostly worried that you wouldn't be able to do the assistant aspect of your character.

Sorry about the naming your character thing. Out of character I was trying to be careful, but apparently I (and thus Flynn) got carried away there.

I write things.

Comment

No worries.

So I'm making God-Kicking Boot, an Exalted webcomic, now. Updates on Sundays. Full-color, mediocre but slowly improving art. It's a thing.

The absence of a monument can, in its own way, be something of a monument also.
                          -Roger Zelazny

Comment

may bad i was unfamiliar with the arcane fate and resplendent destiny system. a big oversight on my part and why The Servants actions are so odd.

Comment

No worries. Your character just made two Sidereals crap their pants, that is all.

I write things.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post
                                No worries. Your character just made two Sidereals crap their pants, that is all.
                                Oh no, you make Sids squirm by dropping the word "Oversight" into speech and slightly emphasizing it when you say it. (And you keep the ST off your back by making it sound like it is supposed to be there)

Comment

Working...
                                X