• Loki
    started a topic Clash of the Southeast OOC

Clash of the Southeast OOC

OOC questions and talk go here!

• wonderandawe
    replied
    More details on what Flynn is doing:

Nahuel
    Flynn will continue to train in Martial Arts with Nahuel. I will let War Dragon come up with exactly how Nahuel is going about that.

Splendor
    Flynn will be asking Splendor about any First Age music he happens to remember.

The Bar
    Flynn will buy the land the bar is on. Flynn is thinking long term and is hoping to get a deal on the land (since the Deathlords are breathing down the town's neck)
    Flynn will design the bar as a House of Blues set up - a bar with a music focus. He will engage craftsman to build the bar, though he might not actually start building the bar yet. The craftsman will be needed for the towns defenses, but he will make friends with them.

Court
    Flynn will offer his services as entertainment for the Court. His plan is to learn the various movers and shakers. Details he is looking for is who supports the Guild, who supports the Immaculate Order, who has the ear of the Goddess, who has money. He will also be looking for any rumors, secrets, and blackmail info he can get on these nobles. Any noble who would be "willing" to play a part in our scheme will be noted.

Local Performers
    Flynn will integrate himself into the local performance scene. He wants to become known as a very talented musician with an interest in ancient music who is willing to show what he knows. He will make friends with the more respected individuals in the social circle. He is also looking for background information on these individuals. Who is open to new ideas? Who is a devout Immaculate? Who is settled in town? Who is just passing through?
    Last edited by wonderandawe; 07-13-2015, 10:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WarDragon
    replied
    Nahuel considers it a waste of time, but then he considers like, 75% of the things that "civilized" people do a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    Originally posted by Exthalion View Post

You didn't know I had been spending all my XP on the "Summon from related WW franchise" rote?

(This is indeed supposed to be here. Ops )

Damn. My World of Darkness character would be rather over powered if I took my Exalted Characters as Allies.

Did you still want to do the bar thing? Or is that a waste of our character's time for a town soon to be under siege.

Leave a comment:

• Exthalion
    replied
    Originally posted by wonderandawe View Post

What this suppose to be here, Exthalion? Otherwise, your character in the Mage game is stranger than I thought.

(Why, yes, I do stalk the Mage Letter Play by Post game. Why do you ask?)
    You didn't know I had been spending all my XP on the "Summon from related WW franchise" rote?

(This is indeed supposed to be here. Ops )

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    Originally posted by Exthalion
    During the new moon I would like to have summoned Makarios, the Sigil's Dreamer, for his advice on how to make my scheme work out better. While I am at it, I would like to know what he would be willing to exchange for my dreams, or rather nightmares, of the Usurpation.
    What this suppose to be here, Exthalion? Otherwise, your character in the Mage game is stranger than I thought.

(Why, yes, I do stalk the Mage Letter Play by Post game. Why do you ask?)

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Of course! Just let me know what you have been working on/training. I was just trying to give you the basic outline of events.

The bar can be under your control if that is what you wish. I tried not to make anything TOO specific so that we could alter the small details if needed.

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    So a month has past? Can we give you what our characters were doing? I know Flynn would like to become known at court and among the local performers (musicians, actors, etc). His goal is to become friends with people of influence or money. We got to feed that army somehow.

I know Splendor was talking about buying and re-opening the bar. Flynn has enough resources thanks to Yu-Shan Express to fund that (He will probably say that it is Swimming Owl's money.)

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Feel free. I can skip forward a bit. I already have a plan... I can just have The Bug give you some info and tell you what the plan is and new things cropping up in town. I will do that tonight once I get off of work.

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    Where you going to answer Flynn's question?

If Loki is still around, we can fast forward though the tailor and get to the good stuff. Like coming up with a plan for the Goddess lady not to throw us to the deathknight.

Leave a comment:

• Exthalion
    replied
    I am. I was waiting for us to advance past "Dressup, Reborn God-King Edition" so we could start the "The Sting, Reborn Godking Edition" portion.

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    I don't think I have the patience for this Play by Post format, but I rather not give up on the game (or poor Flynn) just yet. Is anyone else still around?

Leave a comment:

• Loki
    replied
    Lol. That is sorta funny. And I am finally back! Woo!

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    When looking up naughty words for something else, I discovered that Little Bird is a euphemism for penis in Chinese. This makes Flynn's fake name of "Little Blue Bird" even more funny. Such a stereotypical name for a Male Chosen of Serenity.
    Last edited by wonderandawe; 06-26-2015, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wonderandawe
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Hey guys, I am going on vacation, so I probably won't be posting for a while. I will have internet at times and will try to keep up, but it may not happen. Just a warning!

No worries. Have fun!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X