No announcement yet.

[OOC] Werewolf 2nd Ed PBP OOC Prep with Dusksage & Co

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all good. From what I've a served PbP is great in that it leisurely approach can accomidate most busy schedules.

Comment

• No worries, outside, and indeed! respectively to your last three posts. ^.^

Comment

• So, how goes it with everyone?

Comment

• Pretty good, just finished visiting family.

Things have been quiet on the PbP game though, wasn't sure if I should try to stimulate the scene or if it's a scheduel thing for the players.

Comment

• I mean, I've been waiting for Okami to post for two weeks.

Comment

• Oh snap you're right. Okami, did you still want to post your character's entrance to the meeting place?

Comment

• It's been my go this whole time.... *facepalm* I'm really sorry guys, not only did work pick up, but I got sick, and am headed out for the next week. I'll get a response up tonight, guaranteed. I feel awful. :/

Comment

• It's alright, just hope you're feeling better.

Comment

• :| so I was waiting so long for the website to update me on when new posts happened that I was logged out and didn't see okami's post until three weeks later. -.- sorry.

Uh, so.... We still interested in continuing? (

Comment

• That is an excellent question. Who's still interested in continuing the Chronicle. I'm game if people haven't lost any steam.

Comment

• I'm game, but we have had some powerfully infrequent posting going down. That's less on you than us, though.

Comment

• Also game.

Comment

• Alright, that's two confirmed. Two unknown/potentially declined. Let's keep
                            It going focused around your two characters for the moment.

Comment

• Btw, which Locus were you referring too in your most recent post Barbrarilen? It's been a while and I'm a little hazy on if this was something I made up or a part of your background. Either way it's a great idea.

Comment

• Uh, I would be happy to spend a background point I have saved on knowing about one.... I just figured... Whatever neighborhood we decided to explore.... Maybe... There was a locus she knew about? D: sorry. I was just in panicky 'oh god I need to get the plot moving after holding it up for an month' mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X