[OOC] Werewolf 2nd Ed PBP OOC Prep with Dusksage & Co

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OOC] Werewolf 2nd Ed PBP OOC Prep with Dusksage & Co

This is the OOC room for the game started here: http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/g...-is-this-eh-eh game's full, we're just chatting.

• Dusksage
    replied
    Alright, we've got progression again! I'll re-familiarize myself with observing the Hisil and respond shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Dusksage
    replied
    That should be fine. It will work nicely to advance the plot too. Just send me a short description of the place as your PC remembers it and where it is and I'll take it from there.

Leave a comment:

• Barbrarilen
    replied
    I figured both were one and the same. Especially since our hope was to set up shop at the place our spirit was going to represent, right? Either way we need to do some work Spirit-side

Leave a comment:

• Amravanti
    replied
    Yeah, I thought we were hunting totem spirits, so I was confused.

Leave a comment:

• Barbrarilen
    replied
    Uh, I would be happy to spend a background point I have saved on knowing about one.... I just figured... Whatever neighborhood we decided to explore.... Maybe... There was a locus she knew about? D: sorry. I was just in panicky 'oh god I need to get the plot moving after holding it up for an month' mode.

Leave a comment:

• Dusksage
    replied
    Btw, which Locus were you referring too in your most recent post Barbrarilen? It's been a while and I'm a little hazy on if this was something I made up or a part of your background. Either way it's a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• Dusksage
    replied
    Alright, that's two confirmed. Two unknown/potentially declined. Let's keep
    It going focused around your two characters for the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Amravanti
    replied
    Also game.

Leave a comment:

• Barbrarilen
    replied
    I'm game, but we have had some powerfully infrequent posting going down. That's less on you than us, though.

Leave a comment:

• Dusksage
    replied
    That is an excellent question. Who's still interested in continuing the Chronicle. I'm game if people haven't lost any steam.

Leave a comment:

• Barbrarilen
    replied
    :| so I was waiting so long for the website to update me on when new posts happened that I was logged out and didn't see okami's post until three weeks later. -.- sorry.

Uh, so.... We still interested in continuing? (

Leave a comment:

• Dusksage
    replied
    It's alright, just hope you're feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• Okami
    replied
    It's been my go this whole time.... *facepalm* I'm really sorry guys, not only did work pick up, but I got sick, and am headed out for the next week. I'll get a response up tonight, guaranteed. I feel awful. :/

Leave a comment:

• Dusksage
    replied
    Oh snap you're right. Okami, did you still want to post your character's entrance to the meeting place?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X