No announcement yet.

OOC [Exalted 2.5] Forging a Nation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So apparently the first step on the "How To Save Creation From Raksha" path is "PROFIT"

I'm okay with this!

Bits and pieces of Exalted setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Omicron View Post
      So apparently the first step on the "How To Save Creation From Raksha" path is "PROFIT"

I'm okay with this!
      An army marches on its stomach, and truth be told, I like roleplaying out the nuances of using social charms to create markets and the like, the Community's aversion to "UGH BRAINWASHING" be damned.

Comment

I wouldn't qualify your usage of Terrifying Lust Infliction to be brainwashing... its more akin to creating a Market Need so that you can fulfill it (which from what I can gather, is the whole point of the charm).

Glad everyone's happy so far! See, this is why I try to make things vague in my game setups. I don't want to go "Hey, there's an invading army! Go Kill it!" becase that limits your options in this giant sandbox of a game. If y'all want to fight Fae with the power of Economics, that is a viable strategy, and I'll accommodate you doing so!.

Comment

Tirien, how could you forget the mustard? No wonder you barely made any profit. Shame on you!

Comment

Originally posted by CitanHyuga View Post
            Tirien, how could you forget the mustard? No wonder you barely made any profit. Shame on you!
            It's hard to do so when your prayers to the gods go unheeded.

Also, Noodle. I'm figuring I may as well keep the one mortal I've been hiring on. Do I need to name him or will you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dietaku View Post
              It's hard to do so when your prayers to the gods go unheeded.

Also, Noodle. I'm figuring I may as well keep the one mortal I've been hiring on. Do I need to name him or will you?
              His name is Ptreas Dero.

Comment

3-die stunt? That means I can claim an experience point! Hurray!

...does it? XD

Comment

Originally posted by Omicron View Post
                  3-die stunt? That means I can claim an experience point! Hurray!

...does it? XD
                  Yes, yes it does.

Comment

Hooray! Congrats, Omicron!

Comment

Thinking on it, I'm going to consider the end of y'all dealing with the barbarians to be the end of the 'session'. Therefore, I'ma dole out exp: everyone gets 4 exp, so far, +1 for Omicron on account of his 3-die stunt. For future reference exceptional all-round Role-playing (such as fleshing out your character's personal habits, tastes, backgrounds, etc through role-play) will also grant extra EXP.

Comment

A note: Ba Rai is female, and Esstrayan is male. Their narrative is one of the princess and her knight in shining armor. Its just that the genders are reversed, without altering the roles at all. So Esstrayan is a princess, and that means he likes to be called 'Lady' and wears ornate dresses, even though, for all intents and purposes, he's a he (well, as much as a Fae can have a gender).

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
                          A note: Ba Rai is female, and Esstrayan is male. Their narrative is one of the princess and her knight in shining armor. Its just that the genders are reversed, without altering the roles at all. So Esstrayan is a princess, and that means he likes to be called 'Lady' and wears ornate dresses, even though, for all intents and purposes, he's a he (well, as much as a Fae can have a gender).
                          It seemed funny at the time...

(The two are a pair that appeared in an old online game I STed for)

Comment

Ah lol... I thought they just had the gender roles backwards for all XD

Comment

Ah, I have a block. I'm honestly not sure what to say or propose here.

Comment

I'm hemorraging motes, willpowers and channels, but I have ALL THE SOCIAL POWER

Sorta. At some point I'm going to run out of WP to use the Fateful and then I'll be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X