No announcement yet.

OOC [Exalted 2.5] Forging a Nation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you just have to stunt! Stunt like crazy! (That description was, a two-die BTW. Very thematic and pretty evocative to boot.)

Comment

Sorry for the lack of posting. I have been incredibly busy, but I hope to be better about it now.

Comment

Despite Tirien being the 'face' of the circle, Hyuga and Sea can still field people's questions. Given that Tirien is flaunting her Dynastic heritage, they're likely to think they're her retainers, but that can be both good and bad.

Comment

I think Ikind of made it obvious I am not... Hyuga wouldn't want to negotiate which is why he said Sea could probably tell more XD

Comment

BTW... how do you put spoilers in a post? >>

Comment

[spoiler]Text You Want To Be In The Spoiler[\spoiler]

Only replace the \ with a /

Comment

Thanks! I will make sure to use those for the roll info now.

Comment

Also, how many motes does powering the artifact take?

Comment

The artifact began 'working' at 5m, which is when I presume you cut it off due to unwanted effects. How much does it take to get to 100%? You'll have to experiment on that.

Or maybe your Sidereal buddy can figure it out, now that she's seen its essence patterns while active.

Comment

*Taps the glass* Anyone awake in here?

Comment

Originally posted by CitanHyuga View Post
                        *Taps the glass* Anyone awake in here?
                        Yes, yes I am. Just don't want to move things along without giving everyone ample opportunity to chime in, is all.

While I'm here, are y'all cool with me re-opening recruitment to get another player or two?

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post

Yes, yes I am. Just don't want to move things along without giving everyone ample opportunity to chime in, is all.

While I'm here, are y'all cool with me re-opening recruitment to get another player or two?
                          I meant that more for the other two. And I am fine with having more people join. The more the merrier (assuming that it is not too much for you).

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.. I got a valentine's card form someone today that said, "Hey baby, Come to Yu-Shan with me.... and I'll show you how to play my Games of Divinity!" It was so great.

Comment

Just replied. Sorry, my work is keeping me away from the computer lately. Also, nice card, Hyuga!

Comment

Hey, hi, it's me. Sorry, got distracted. Where am I and what should I do?

Bits and pieces of Exalted setting.

Comment

Working...
                                X