X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noodle
    replied
    Originally posted by Belkra View Post
    This definitely works for me. Just let us know how far ahead we are skipping.
    I'm thinking a five days might be good? Jensven and Yi will be done with training, and it would put the two of you ahead of Tirien. Which is good, because she still needs to get back to Novalesk with her warband.

Leave a comment:

• Belkra
    replied
    This definitely works for me. Just let us know how far ahead we are skipping.

Leave a comment:

• Exthalion
    replied
    Originally posted by Dietaku View Post
    Sounds good to me, although Tirien will most likely be terribly confused.
    Arcane Fate + Avoidance Kata

In fact... Arcane Fate and one sidereal would solve most of these problems.

Leave a comment:

• Dietaku
    replied
    Sounds good to me, although Tirien will most likely be terribly confused.

Leave a comment:

• Exthalion
    replied
    Originally posted by Noodle View Post
    Okay, guys, I have some good news and some bad news. Good news is that Magnusar is rejoining the game! He's currently in the process of making his new character.

Bad news is that we've lost Nutiket (permanently) and Hyuga (maybe not permanently). This has slowed down my posting (big sorry!) cause I've had to figure out how to alter my plot lines to accommodate this, and the increasing number of NPC celestial exalts that are now in this relative backwater.

So! With my plot lines as salvaged as can be, the simplest fix I can get for this is to have Hyuga and Vykos leave on an undisclosed errand of indefinite length. That should get them out of the primary plot lines, while still allowing for either to come back if necessary.

The Blossom issue is more tricky, as Tirien and her are on an adventure that she was driving. I think the best solution for this is to retcon events such that she showed up in Geherin, gave Tirien cryptic advice in stereotypical Sidereal fashion before leaving mysteriously, also in stereotypical Sidereal fashion. This would retroactively put Tirien in Geherin all along.

Also, since both Yi and Jensven are currently engaged in training, I think a short time-skip in Novalesk is in order.

Is this alright with everyone?
    That is fine with me. (Hopefully by the end of it all the social magic I keep throwing around will take hold. It would be undignified running around shouting "Love Me!" backed by UMI at all the people.) (That was a joke.)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X