[OOC] A Forsaken Life, A WtF 2ed Chronicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OOC] A Forsaken Life, A WtF 2ed Chronicle

This is the Out of Character thread for the Werewolf:the Forsaken 2ed Chronicle, "A Forsaken Life", set in the fictional city of Willipa Bay, US starring:

BlueBiscuit as the Storyteller
    Daydreamer as Gideon
    Amvravanti as Madelein St.Croix
    Charlaquin as Tom
    Ephsy as Malcolm "Mal" Rudaz
    Okami as Elizabeth Coldwell
    Hexmeister Vic as Will Tallowhand

This thread is for questions and clarifications regarding rules, setting and other specifics of the campaing, as well as general discussion of the goings and events that befall the Pack.

This links to a googledoc that contains overall setting information about Willipa Bay, it's surroundings and inhabitants, and it will updated as the Pack and discovers the secrets of Willipa Bay and it's people.

I hope we'll have a good game.

Mal

Mal's dudes

Comment

Gideon

Gideon used to travel with another Ghost Wolf who went by the name Satchel. Other than that, he is known to the Uratha of Willipa Bay only by rumor. He's killed an unknown number of the Pure and seen things some werewolves would be surprised to learn even existed. He's displayed a level of underhandedness that few would ever expect from a Rahu, as well as a knack for setting booby traps--he killed at least one of his Pure victims without ever getting blood on his claws. No werewolf without a tribe or pack could be admired, and Gideon's un-Rahu-like tactics have earned him his fair share of scorn. But he is grudgingly respected for one fact: after all this time alone, he's still alive.

Comment

Tom

Rachel

Other Pack Members
        Last edited by Charlaquin; 06-19-2015, 08:57 PM.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Will Tallowhand

Will's other Packmates

Crunch isn't a hobby; it's a calling.

Comment

We has a fancy OOC thread. Yes.

Comment

Indeed. On my phone, when I get back I'll finish the Tribes part of the setting, and the first of the Hisil of W.B.

Comment

I can't open the Googledoc; it says I don't have permission.

Comment

When I get home I'll make it public, meanwhile just ask for permission, it will send me an e-mail, and I'll now it's you.

Comment

So, when are we kicking off this puppy?

Comment

We're not kicking any puppies, you sicko!

But seriously, I think Blue might have been overtaken by some more real-life stuff. He hasn't written a post anywhere on this site for a week.

Comment

Also, where's Amravanti?

Crunch isn't a hobby; it's a calling.

Comment

I'm around. A bit swamped with overtime at work, but things should cool down for me by next week.

Comment

I'm still here as well, work's kicking up and my attentions been pretty divided, sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                            X