Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OoC)(Exalted 2.5 Gunstar) To Boldly Go...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still around, just haven't gotten to posting. I forgot to check this thread so didn't realize Jarsiln was expected to take the lead, should have thought of that but as a player I tend to not play the person doing the talking. I will try to post in the enxt couple of days, but am a bit busy so it might not be up until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Jarsiln's response will be something along the lines of "we are explores, looking to revist the land of our ancesters." I will try to phrase it such that everything he says is technically the truth, even if he means the something else. I (player) am not very good at this kind of thing so feel free to offer advice.

Comment

• I think I ought to apologize to you all, but I think I should mention to everyone that, because of the lack of responses and everything, that, I feel that the game is more or less dead. I am glad that everyone had a good time, and I'm sorry to say this, but we have to face facts; this is something of a zombie at this point. If you're still interested in Exalted, I definitely recommend Noodle's game, or a few other's I've seen on RP Nation.

Comment

• Well, thanks for the efforts Dietaku. Was fun while it lasted, and I certainly appreciate the creativity that went into this. Enjoy 3rd edition all and catch you around the boards!

Comment

Working...
        X