Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OoC)(Exalted 2.5 Gunstar) To Boldly Go...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good eye there, Magnusar. Considering that your character predicated fighting in the Void using your battle armor, I'll allow you to keep your flight. If you'd like, Magnusar, you can do so as well. Take this as a facet of the supreme mastery of the Gunstar's factories, and not the fact that your ST's copy of Wonders of the Lost Age is buried in his bookshelf, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnusar View Post
      Nice character Noodle looking good, but there is something bothering me flight is not specific to orichalcum celestial battle armor because if we can take option of other magical material I'm gonna modify mine just wanted know ^^
      Apologies, I should have mentioned earlier, so y'all would know; speaking with out ST, he said that, given that essence flight is a rather generic power and the fact that we're dealing with the Void rather commonly, he decided that that one power would not be tied to a specific material. If you want other features I'd suggest bringing it up; you might not get a favorable ruling, but you won't know unless you ask.

EDIT: Sidereal'd by the ST.
      Last edited by Noodle; 01-28-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post

Apologies, I should have mentioned earlier, so y'all would know; speaking with out ST, he said that, given that essence flight is a rather generic power and the fact that we're dealing with the Void rather commonly, he decided that that one power would not be tied to a specific material. If you want other features I'd suggest bringing it up; you might not get a favorable ruling, but you won't know unless you ask.
        *Ahem*

I posted about it already. It's all good, Noodle.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietaku View Post
          *Ahem*

I posted about it already. It's all good, Noodle.
          Check the post time. You Sidereal'd me.

Comment

Question: by not having a flying spacesuit and no spacecraft-flying or commandeering abilities, am I going to be missing out on a bit of the gameplay then?

Comment

I would interested by the Oblivion panoply powers though I have a hard time explaining the ''chill'' power with an orichalcum armor, if you authorize it how do I calculate the additional soak and hardness do they replace the ones I already have or does one adds to the other ?

Comment

@Jotun: I didn't intend for it to seem that way. My personal vision for the game was more about planetary action than void-based. Noodle had a specific image for his suit, though, and looking over it, it seemed fine. If it becomes an issue, which I'll try and avoid, then I'll think of something.

@Magnusar: Here's an idea for you. Instead of having the soggy Oblivion'd remains of a Hekatonkheire plastered on your suit, you have a Orichalcum-Starmetal alloy with the Starmetal coming from a dead Solar deity? My ideas are thus:

Panoply of the Solar Hero
                Blazing Corona Aegis: Covers its user in fiery Solar essence. Roll (Sa+Resistance), diofficulty 2 Failure burns opponents to numbness, reducing their dexterity by 1. Only Orichalcum weapons are immune to this.
                Solar Chakra Excellence Circuit: All motes regained by the User for Overdrive charms are doubled, as the suit artificially expands and strengthens the user's charka channels.
                Sunflare Wreathing Armor: Adds +15L/20B to the armor's soak as the flaming anima of the user expands and blasts attacks aside.

How is that?

Also, if y'all didn't see. I'm planning on starting this tomorrow, unless someone has serious objections otherwise.

Comment

Holy crap!!! I didn't expect this that is so cool concept and everything and no I don't have a problem with starting the game tomorrow but I have work during the day so it will only be until after five before I can post. Just to be sure do add the additional soak all the time or just when my anima flares ?
                  Last edited by Magnusar; 01-28-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

The Sunflare Wreathing Armor is only active if your Anima is flaring. Turns out I misread what that bit of Oblivion's Panoply did, but I like it too much to not use. I'm actually going to hold off on starting the game, as Alectai asks to have some more time. I'm thinking maybe Friday, but we'll see.

Comment

Bummer! Can we have perhaps an IC thread to allow a bit of pre-game posting goodness in until Friday? Just simple introductory stuff before you put the main plot in

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive. IC thread is posted.

Comment

Looks good, Jim. I like how you interwove Enterprise's character with Zekka's. Good stuff.

Comment

Noodle, I was a little confused by something on your sheet. You have what I think are some Violet Bier of Sorrows charms listed as Throne Shadow expansions?

Comment

Originally posted by NutiketAiel View Post
                              Noodle, I was a little confused by something on your sheet. You have what I think are some Violet Bier of Sorrows charms listed as Throne Shadow expansions?
                              If you're referring to Crimson Palm Counterstrike and Horrific Wreath, those were switched to Throne Shadow expansions in the last Errata.

Comment

Ah, I must have missed it. That's interesting. Did all of Violet Bier of Sorrows get switched, or just those two? If those two only, were they replaced with something else?

Comment

Working...
                                X