Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OoC)(Exalted 2.5 Gunstar) To Boldly Go...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dietaku
    started a topic (OoC)(Exalted 2.5 Gunstar) To Boldly Go...

(OoC)(Exalted 2.5 Gunstar) To Boldly Go...

Here's the OoC thread for my Gunstar thread. Keep things excellent, and all that, please.

When you have your characters up and ready, post them here, along with a short summary.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing what y'all have.

• Jotun
    replied
    Well, thanks for the efforts Dietaku. Was fun while it lasted, and I certainly appreciate the creativity that went into this. Enjoy 3rd edition all and catch you around the boards!

Leave a comment:

• Dietaku
    replied
    I think I ought to apologize to you all, but I think I should mention to everyone that, because of the lack of responses and everything, that, I feel that the game is more or less dead. I am glad that everyone had a good time, and I'm sorry to say this, but we have to face facts; this is something of a zombie at this point. If you're still interested in Exalted, I definitely recommend Noodle's game, or a few other's I've seen on RP Nation.

Leave a comment:

• kelsyk
    replied
    I am still around, just haven't gotten to posting. I forgot to check this thread so didn't realize Jarsiln was expected to take the lead, should have thought of that but as a player I tend to not play the person doing the talking. I will try to post in the enxt couple of days, but am a bit busy so it might not be up until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Jarsiln's response will be something along the lines of "we are explores, looking to revist the land of our ancesters." I will try to phrase it such that everything he says is technically the truth, even if he means the something else. I (player) am not very good at this kind of thing so feel free to offer advice.

Leave a comment:

• Magnusar
    replied
    Don't worry to much Jotun I am still playing even thought work is crazy these days and I can't post as often as like, Noodle is still playing... I think ? And Exthalion is waiting for palemask to reply give it some time

Leave a comment:

• Jotun
    replied
    Get the feeling that there may not be many of us left in this game :P

Leave a comment:

• Jotun
    replied
    I am similarly inept, Noodle. Pellias is pretty bad regarding the social arena when compared to other supernaturals. No perma-kill charms either.... Jarsiln social-fu maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Noodle
    replied
    Originally posted by Jotun View Post
    So Infiltration team, before we start our usual "shoot 'em, punch 'em dead", did we want to try a bit of social manoeuvring first? This plant-person seems nice enough, and we don't have any handy napalm on hand.
    Memo to self: check to see if Tannicks cam generate napalm or similar flammable substance....

At the moment, I think killing the demon may be a bad idea? Unless we use a permakill charm (I don't have one, does anyone else?), then he'll reform and the Primordials will know what's going on. Social maneuvering may be the best option.

Originally posted by Magnusar View Post
    Do someone know if Palemask is still playing ? haven't seen him online in a while.
    As I recall, Palemask's in the process of a move. Seems like a good enough reason to not be posting at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Magnusar
    replied
    Do someone know if Palemask is still playing ? haven't seen him online in a while.

Leave a comment:

• Jotun
    replied
    So Infiltration team, before we start our usual "shoot 'em, punch 'em dead", did we want to try a bit of social manoeuvring first? This plant-person seems nice enough, and we don't have any handy napalm on hand.

Leave a comment:

• Dietaku
    replied
    Originally posted by Dietaku View Post
    Ah, sorry. I was going for Wren and you going to engage in conversation. If that's not going to happen, what would you want them to do?
    Ah, geez. Sorry if I seemed like I snapped. What would you like to have them do, Exthalion?

Leave a comment:

• Dietaku
    replied
    Originally posted by Exthalion View Post
    So... ah... are my servants going to do something?
    Ah, sorry. I was going for Wren and you going to engage in conversation. If that's not going to happen, what would you want them to do?

Leave a comment:

• Exthalion
    replied
    So... ah... are my servants going to do something?

Leave a comment:

• Dietaku
    replied
    Originally posted by Magnusar View Post
    I'm guessing Dietaku that this DENNIS is not of the same model as the ones Jin and the others encountered but crying blood ?! Amelia is gonna love this . On another subject how do we raise our essence in the game seeing as it takes months of meditation and training and time is something we don't really have do we have ways to accelerate the process ?
    It is. Just bear in mind something. How many DENNISes were there? 5. 5 is a significant number in Exalted. There are 5 abilities you get for each caste, for 5 castes. You also have 5 directions and 5 seasons, corresponding to 5 elements. Indeed, there are 5 DENNISes, and something else to consider. You know how the human soul in Exalted is composed of a higher, intelligent soul, and an animal, feral soul? What would happen if you cut up a Human soul in five, and put the animalistic po soul as one bit?

Think on that

Leave a comment:

• Magnusar
    replied
    I'm guessing Dietaku that this DENNIS is not of the same model as the ones Jin and the others encountered but crying blood ?! Amelia is gonna love this . On another subject how do we raise our essence in the game seeing as it takes months of meditation and training and time is something we don't really have do we have ways to accelerate the process ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X