[Recruitment Thread] Princess: THe Hopeful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Recruitment Thread] Princess: THe Hopeful

Hello, everyone! I've been lurking around and found this wonderful game by the good folks of Rpg.net. Is anyone interested? The chronicle is supposed to be quite short unless we enjoy it so much to go on further. For anyone that is not familiar with it is basically the World of Darkness with magical girls that fight to make the world a better place. Is an uphill struggle but a worthy one nonetheless. Post here your aspirations and characters so we could also brainstorm. Here's a finely crafted link for anyone that needs the rules:
    https://sites.google.com/site/princessthehopeful/home
    Last edited by damocles23; 07-01-2015, 09:23 AM.

Just found this. I actually ran a Pre-GMC princess as an NPC in a NWoD crossover game set in Chicago for my gaming group. She wasn't a shrinking violet as she had some neat Archery skills (From WoD: Armory). I would like to give this a shot.

A few points:

I will most likely take the role of a Prince instead of a Princess. I trust this will not be an issue, but if it is I will graciously go with the other option.
    I may very well go Gothic. I mean, classic Bram Stoker, Mary Shelly Gothic. Not newer Gothic Punk stuff.

Let me know what you think and I will look at the Post-GMC rules when I get a chance.

I play forum games! Come check out the (mis?)adventures of
    Jensven Vargsmed and his canine companion, Shadow in "Forging a Nation" (OOC, IC)
    ...or the Prodigal of Ashen Remorse in "Emerald Labyrinth" (OOC, IC)

Comment

Working...
    X