[LFG] Vampire the Requiem 2nd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LFG] Vampire the Requiem 2nd

I am hoping too find a play by post game of the new vampire the requiem game. I have a decent amount of experience running and playing a few of the world of darkness lines.

I would love to play, but I don't have the time to dedicate to STing.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

I'd like to join in, as long as I don't have to GM - still reading the new book

Comment

XD wonderful, at this rate, in a few weeks we can start up a full play by post with a filled out hierarchy of hopefull players (myself included) Just no ST
        Last edited by cubleds; 07-17-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

STs are hard to come by, unfortunately. At least, STs that aren't busy with ongoing games and are willing to run online games for PUGs are.

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Comment

Ya, it is a unfortunate shortage across gaming. I have the time too run a game, but given that I have yet too have the chance too play vampire (for more then a few sessions) rather then run it, I do not feel confident enough in my abilities too run an enjoyable experience. Not too mention that this would be my first attempt at play by post as well.

Comment

Understandable. Well, we can hope someone takes an interest, but it may be a long wait.

Comment

Well, I'll toss my name in as interested in the also-not-ST group.

Comment

I would be interested in joining, but would understand it should I get kicked out, so to speak, since I am new to P'n'P in general (as in, I read many of the books but never played) .
                  I would love it though to get a glimpse of what to do etc. Also, totally willing to help out any ST as long as s/he tells me what to do, in case that lowers the inhibition for some.
                  Last edited by Wormwood; 10-16-2015, 11:32 AM. Reason: One "though" too many

Comment

Working...
                  X